Great experience with Charlie Perez from Parts depat at Acura of Bellevue

Many have reported bad experiences with dealerships across the country in general, and I certaintly went in with a bit of hesitation to my local dealership. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised that the bias did not hold true in this particular case..

Although initially I was going to purchase from oemacuraparts.com, I decided to give Acura of Bellevue a shot since I had some odd n' ends parts to purchase, and which returns would be a pain if I got a part wrong. My experience with Charlie Perez was very good. He was professional, reasonably knowledgable and patient with some of my 'John Kerry' moments on parts. He wrote down specific estimates for when each part would arrive, not just when "everything will have arrived” (as I have experienced in the past with other vendors) . When individual parts came in, he called me immediately and notified me of their arrival. Although he didn't match the cost on all parts to oemacuraparts.com, he got close on a lot of them. I still paid more, but I think I got a better value overall.

I recommend Charlie Perez and Acura of Bellevue and look forward to good experiences with them in the future. the coffee, fruit, bagels and donuts make it worth giving them a shot at least, trust me :).

Last edited:
To add my 2 cent.

Acura of Bellevue is ok. Depending on the service or parts department, it all depends on who you get. I've been going there since 1998 and some people were ok because they only do what you ask...nothing more nothing less. One time I took in my new 98 Integra and told the service guy the car pulled to the left and he said "well, see the large metal platform you just ran over. It is a very sophisticated alignment machine and it read your tire and alignment and you wheels are OK." Didn't even bother to test drive/look at the damn new car to see there was any issue. Picked up my car later that day and never went back. Back then they also claimed to have a really good NSX tech but I've only seen 1 NSX came through. Every NSX went to Lynnwood. I wonder why?

Over the years, they have changed to get rid of whatever that was not working. the old service guys/gals are gone and replaced with newer ones. Even the people in parts have changed. Did you know they used to have a little cashier window where a nice friendly lady sat waiting for your money? She too is gone.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant but to share my own exp. Your experience will vary depending on who you get and if you're a regular customer. Otherwise, you'll just be another wallet. I stopped by once in a while to buy urgent stuff and checkout things.

Cheers.

Back