• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Great Experience W/ Procar Specials

Everything i have ever ordered from Procar Specials (Detlef) has been a good experience. Easy transactions and fast shipping (only 2 days for the package to reach the United States and then sat in customs for 16 days for clearance). I never had to worry if i was going to recieve a package (tracking numbers where recieved within 24 hours) or if the money was going to be lost. Communication on each end is exceptional. All questions if any were answered within 24 hours or less. Products fit as well or if i can say better than OEM. Fit and finish is of very high quality no excessive gaps in the lines of the body or dirt and runs in the epoxy. Basically the best i have seen in all of the automotive industry. Detlef is a good person to deal with and is honest without any mis-representations (what you see when you order is even better when it arrives). Yes i know a lot of us on prime think the prices are high, but everyone needs to see the quality and care how the products arrive. Even the shipping company was in awe of how well it was packaged. I'll just say that i look foward at doing more business with Detlef.

Back