Great car & boat show in Northern MI in mid June

I have attened the past 3 years, and always walk away impressed by the quality of automobiles both in the show and in the parking area. I think this is a great setting around which a NSX meet could be organized, and I'd be happy to spearhead this if anyone is interested in coming. My suggestion would be to arrive on Friday for a dinner, and a drive up Old Mission peninnsula. Saturday we could take in the car show, and drive along the Tunnel of Trees in Harbor Springs, along Lake MI. Sunday we could have a breakfast meeting, and head home afterwards. There are great lodging areas around here, and I'd be more than happy to arrange everything we would need. Please let me know if any of you are interested and what i can do to help make this a wonderful weekend. Below you will find the even schedule of the car & boat show, along with pictures from last year's show...

http://www.bayharborconcours.com/

The 6th Annual Bay Harbor Concours d'Elegance takes place June 18 - 20, 2004. Schedule of Events is as follows:

Friday, June 18, 2004

Northwoods Car Tour: Approximately 100 miles, round trip, includes lunch. Tour will depart from The Village of Bay Harbor at 10:00 a.m. $75.00 per person; advance registration required.

Lake Charlevoix Boat Tour: Tour departs at 10:00 a.m. from the Bay Harbor Lake Marina dock, includes lunch. $75.00 per person; advance registration required.

Invitational Art Exhibit: Renowned 2- and 3-dimensional automotive and marine artists display their fine art at the Bay Harbor Concours d'Elegance Sales Office located in the Gilmore Museum. 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Benefit Art Auction & Reception: Bay Harbor Yacht Club, cocktails & hors d'oeuvres, buffet dinner. Outstanding Artist Award, Auction, Auctioneer Bill Parfet . Reception begins at 6:00 p.m. $125.00 per person; advance registration required.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Concours d'Elegance Exhibition: An Elegant Gathering of Motor Cars & Motor Boats
Open to the public
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. $12.00 Advance Ticket Purchase/$15.00 at the Gate. Advance ticket sales at participating merchants at the Village at Bay Harbor, Inn At Bay Harbor, or at the Bay Harbor Concours d'Elegance Sales Office in the Gilmore Museum on Main Street.

Invitational Art Exhibit: Renowned 2- and 3-dimensional automotive and marine artists display their fine art at the Bay Harbor Concours d'Elegance Sales Office located in the Gilmore Museum. 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Food & Wine Experience: Sample wines and food from the region and afar. Special seminars presented each hour covering fine food and wine choices. Tent will be located on the exhibit grounds. 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. $10.00 per person; tickets available day-of-show.

Little Traverse Bay Twilight Cruise: Charity boat cruise begins with cocktails and dinner at the Bay Harbor Yacht Club. Weather permitting, a twilight cruise of Little Traverse Bay and Harbor Springs, a grand close to a fabulous day. 7:00 p.m. $125.00 per person; advance registration required.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Finale' Brunch: A farewell champagne brunch. 10:00 a.m. $75.00 per Person, Advance registration required.

Pictures from last year's show can be found here

Back