Governator

The chance of Arnold Schwarzenegger being the governor of California is now 99.9%. I just don't know why they even bother to have a recall when the votes are believed to be a 10% difference. Although it doesn't affect me one bit but I'm sure the Cali members will have something to say...

Well, I hope Arnold will really remove the triple licence fees by that F%^$$%^%^ Davis.

"The recall movement was launched in February by grass-roots activists, angered over a tripling of the state vehicle license fee and a 30 percent to 40 percent increase in student fees at state colleges and universities — measures taken at the start of the year to try to close a whopping $38 billion deficit. "

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/davis_recall

bumper2_big.jpg

back_hasta.jpg

back_voteforme.jpg

back_governator.jpg

front_tshirt.jpg

It is done! He won!

Actually, I heard that there was a serious accident during the filming of T4 and Arnold was replaced permantly by the most advaced special effects robot they had available.

Have you noticed how halted his speach appears on live TV?

Dear Mr. Davis,

Nah, Nah, Nah-nah...
Nah, Nah, Nah-nah...

HEY, HEY, HEY,
GooooooooooodBYE!!!!

Nah, Nah, Nah-nah...
Nah, Nah, Nah-nah...

HEY, HEY, HEY,
GooooooooooodBYE!!!!

So long, sucka!
- California residents

America is an amazing country because of things like this.

I bet all you cali guys are thrilled about this. Arnie will get rid of that license tax renewal tax!

NetViper said:
I bet all you cali guys are thrilled about this. Arnie will get rid of that license tax renewal tax!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He has to get senate approval and provide alternate funding in order to succeed. Highly unlikely that he will succeed, but I'm wishing.:)

I used to pay $60/year for any kind of car in Ohio. Now my MDX alone cost $900/year. That F$^&#$^& Davis must go forever!!!!!

Back