Got the NSX detailed @ Attention 2 Detail in Lenexa, KS today... Car looks AMAZING.

For anyone in the Kansas City area... Jeremy at Attention 2 Detail in Lenexa, KS does an AMAZING job detailing cars. As you can see in the pics below, my NSX was decent from 20 ft, but had some serious swirl issues the closer you got to it... Now she's shining again! Below is the post Jeremy made on a few other forums to show the quality of his work.

Enigmas NSX is a great example of a very straight and well maintained NSX that suffers from lots of washing without protection. It looks great from 20ft but then you get up close and see the swirls. Well after seeing Honads slick top he knew who could cure those swirls. Heres a little picture documentation:

NSX arrives
PS1.jpg

Swirls in the paint
PS2.jpg

More swirl shots
PS3.jpg

Pulling the car into the shop, the swirls really show up
PS4.jpg

Swirls and haze in the decklid
PS5.jpg

50/50 of the hood after first stage polishing
PS6.jpg

50/50 of the passenger door after first stage polishing
PS7.jpg

Reflection shot on the passenger rear quarter panel
PS8.jpg

50/50 of the rear decklid after first stage polishing
PS9.jpg

Floor mats before
PS10.jpg

Having fun with swirls, tape and polish
PS11.jpg

50/50 of first and second stage polishing
PS12.jpg

One slick NSX
PS13.jpg

Dripping wet paint
PS14.jpg

Interior all cleaned and uv protected. Mats shampooed
PS15.jpg

Reflection outside
PS16.jpg

Another interior shot
PS17.jpg

Great example of an NSX
PS18.jpg

1992 Acura NSX brochure cover, lol
PS19.jpg

One last deep reflection shot
PS20.jpg

Looks great man. :smile: Some of the close ups don't do it justice, but others look outstanding.

Your car looks fantastic! A2D did a great job. Thanks for posting, I've been looking for a good detailer in the KC area since the guy I used to use closed his shop last year. I'll definitely keep Jeremy in mind.

Your car looks fantastic! A2D did a great job. Thanks for posting, I've been looking for a good detailer in the KC area since the guy I used to use closed his shop last year. I'll definitely keep Jeremy in mind.

What? Matt Vessy Closed down his shop? I was just going to see if they had time to.

Badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get my ITR and Wifey's Denali done so bad!

What? Matt Vessy Closed down his shop? I was just going to see if they had time to.

Yes, I was shocked, I ran into him at Molle Toyota last fall buying a car for my son. He was selling Scion's there! Said he gave up on the detailing thing. Needless to say there are a lot of disappointed car owners in KC looking for a good detailer these days.

Does anyone know if A2D is still in business or has changed names?

Back