Got My Nsx!! Yay! lol

Today I just picked up a Acura NSX 1993 White.. Black Int.. And I got it from a guy couple streets down from me.. I saw the guy a couple times here and there.. But I never really knew he a a NSX.. As my first post I was looking for a NSX 1993.. I found 1.. So I am thinking about Modifying the car.. (Car is stock) Very clean. No dents in Boady.. So I am thinking about Painting the car a Orange... I just want to know how much is it to paint a NSX.. I also need help on some rims to.. I do have a budget of 25,000.. So I am looking to make the car look good and sound good.. So wat is the best performence mod.. I see alot of people in LA with civics with a muffler that is really loud.. Is that a Exuast System or wat.. How much are thoese.. The rims I am eyeing on are the 5zigen Hyper 5zr Wheels..

5zigen_hyper5zr.png

Would that look good with a orange body? Another thing how much are body kits... I see like 1 on ebay for like 1000 bucks but I really dont want to pay that.. Wat do most NSX owners have it they have a body hit..

Help is need..:redface:

Congrats on your purchase. White is a very desirable color and most owners usually get the NSX-R wing and convert the front end to the new style. I personally think that is the best use of your money. Downforce sells the conversion kits for 8K including painting them.
I do like the Imola Orange cars, but I think that if you decided to paint yours, you would be doing the car a disservice. Painting an NSX costs at least 5K for a good job and that is sticking with the same color. To do a color change is even more since you would want to do the door jams, front compartment, engine compartment, etc.

For that sound you are looking for, there are several aftermarket exhausts available. Do a search and you will see several threads and some with sound clips for comparison. Get some headers to complete the exhaust system and you will get a few extra HP out of it.

Those wheels you mentioned look nice. There are lots of threads about wheels also. Make sure to get the offsets correct so the tires wont rub.

Enjoy the car!

Changing colors that drastically will destroy any resale value of a car of this caliper. White is very hot setup the right way. Click memberslist and look at NSXSUPRA's white NSX, there is your platform. While orange can look good you'll invest several thousand dollars getting there right off bat. Wheels are a matter of preference but you might want to look around before making a desicion just yet. There literally hundreds of pics. on this site to help you decide what look your after.

Don't paint the car, the value will drop. White is an awesome color for an NSX.

Buy some wheels and a spoiler and call it a day. This should make the NSX stand out a bit more, not that it doesn't already.

Keep paint white. Don't do 02+ conversion.

If you wanna mod get headers, exhaust, some suspension upgrades, new wheels, upgrade sound system and throw on a supercharger when/if they make them again.

Today I just picked up a Acura NSX 1993 White.. Black Int.. So I am thinking about Modifying the car.. So I am thinking about Painting the car a Orange... So I am looking to make the car look good and sound good.. So wat is the best performence mod.. I see alot of people in LA with civics with a muffler that is really loud.. Another thing how much are body kits... I see like 1 on ebay for like 1000 bucks but I really dont want to pay that..

Ummmm, calm down!!! You just bought the car. Conceivably you bought it because you like it as it was. So learn the car first before you start modding it unless there is something you know you really don't like about the car from the start. The design of the car took 5 years, hundreds of millions of dollars, and years of some of the most talented engineers thinking about every little detail. Most everything in the car is a certain way for a very good reason.

As others have said, a good paint job will cost over $5k and probably closer to $10k. The white is a very different and already highly appreciated color by NSX enthusiasts. In addition, you will limit the resale of the car if you go with a non-OEM color.

You are looking to make the car "look good and sound good". This is an NSX. The car is already very exotic looking and has a timeless design. The growl of the intake gives me chills. You don't need to slap on a few hundred dollar widebody off of ebay to make the car "look good" and you don't need a fart can Civic muffler to make the car "sound good". The growl of the intake should give you chills. It is one of the nicest things (among many nice things) about the NSX, in my opinion.

If you do decide to mod it, as many on this forum do, take your time and research the options available. There is a wealth of information on this board about pretty much every conceivable mod, as well as the plusses and the minuses of doing them. But if you have $25k burning a hole in your pocket and you have to spend it T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR!!!, then my only advice to you is please, please don't turn your NSX into some fire metallic orange cheap widebody slapped on fart can sounding blue underlight showing ricer piece of crap that you saw in 2F2F. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and have a great day learning all about your new NSX.

You should post pics, since you may look like a troll to some........

Hello Guys and Gals,
I am 23 and I am looking for a good car that looks like a sports car and cheap.. I saw a Acura Nsx drive down my street and I thought that is the right car to get... The Nsx was tuned, nice wheels, body kit ie aftermarket products... So how much do the Nsx usally cost? What is the most preferred Nsx for customizing? I really like the boady style of the 1993 Nsx..
So really wat is the average price of a 93 Nsx..
I hope I posted this in the right section..

Why dont you buy the Ferrari Emblem Front and Back and put it on your NSX and some kid will go THERE IS A FERRARI!! OMG.. lol
Nice, looks awsome..
Wish I had a NSX.. Looking to buy 1..

oh_snap.gif

Today I just picked up a Acura NSX 1993 White.. Black Int.. And I got it from a guy couple streets down from me.. I saw the guy a couple times here and there.. But I never really knew he a a NSX.. As my first post I was looking for a NSX 1993.. I found 1.. So I am thinking about Modifying the car.. (Car is stock) Very clean. No dents in Boady.. So I am thinking about Painting the car a Orange... I just want to know how much is it to paint a NSX.. I also need help on some rims to.. I do have a budget of 25,000.. So I am looking to make the car look good and sound good.. So wat is the best performence mod.. I see alot of people in LA with civics with a muffler that is really loud.. Is that a Exuast System or wat.. How much are thoese.. The rims I am eyeing on are the 5zigen Hyper 5zr Wheels..

5zigen_hyper5zr.png

Would that look good with a orange body? Another thing how much are body kits... I see like 1 on ebay for like 1000 bucks but I really dont want to pay that.. Wat do most NSX owners have it they have a body hit..

Help is need..:redface:

If the paint color is Imola Orange Pearl, then it looks fantastic. If it's just the common orange, then I say dont paint it. Imola Orange Pearl is a 2-tier custom paint with a white pearl base coat and the Imola Orange as final paint color.

Back