Got my NSX...FINALLY!!!!!

Just want to say 1st that Phuc aka USA1 has been the best seller I have ever dealt with to date. I cant even begin to explain what a stand up guy he is...if everyone would do business like him, I cant even explain how simple every transaction would be!

Phuc, thanks a million for all ur help brother it was a privilege to do work with you!!! Im sure Ill be in contact with you in the future :)

Anyway, so I drove my new baby cross country. Before I even get into that, I cant say how mint this car is!!! INCREDIBLE job Phuc did with her....woawwwwwwwwwwwww!!! And the Imola interior is sooooo much better in person then I could ever imagine!!!!

Anyway, my trip from Florida went so smooth it was crazy. Didn't hit nothing on the road, tires, animals etc. and put over 2.5k miles on it in less then a week!!! I cant believe how comfortable it is to drive the NSX. I never thought it would be that nice. I was thinking I would need a new sterring wheel to fit better but I couldnt have been more off on that. I fit fine! My Denali isnt as comfortable as the NSX is...I swear! I taped up the front end and I had no damage was so ever to the bumper/lip. I taped up the skirts, mirrors, etc and nothing happened to the paint which I really happy with. I cant wait to detail her...poor girl had to sleep outside a few days but it was all good. Shes home now...I cant believe it yet! :biggrin:

Congrats! I hope that the wait was worth it, and that you enjoy many, many years behind the wheel of your new NSX. :)

Erik, Congrats to you! Glad you have that beauty home safely. I thought exactly the same way upon first seeing my Imola's orange interior !!!! :wink:

Congrats. About time. How bout some pics now.:smile:

I got some Ill post soon. Had a mini shot with some friends on the way up here.

Nice work! I almost bought an Imola from Florida.. but a local seller kept me from making the same sort of crazy road trip you just made!

Enjoy the car!

Last edited:
I have been following your other thread. Congrats on the new ownership, that is a nice color.

Erik.
I'm glad your long ride home was sucessful and safe and thank you for your kind words bro, me too I wouldn't hesitate in doing business with you in the future and lastly.......the Imola was meant to be your.

Congrats Erick, well done, you deserve it ... now, get ready for countless nights of you standing up in your underwear freezing your legs @ 4am starring @ your nsx ... :D ... leave alone you'll neglect you Integra bad bad :biggrin::biggrin:

oscar

LMFAO....i never thought my 500whp ITR would be my OTHER car...lol. :redface:

Nice work! I almost bought an Imola from Florida.. but a local seller kept me from making the same sort of crazy road trip you just made!

Luckily for me a local person had a car for sale that was exactly what I was looking for and saved me a lot of trouble too. :biggrin: The other silver one for sale at the time was on the east coast, which would've sucked!

I thought the 1200 or so miles I've put on it in the past 3 months was a lot... twice that many on one trip must've been a blast.

Luckily for me a local person had a car for sale that was exactly what I was looking for and saved me a lot of trouble too. :biggrin: The other silver one for sale at the time was on the east coast, which would've sucked!

I thought the 1200 or so miles I've put on it in the past 3 months was a lot... twice that many on one trip must've been a blast.

Oh yea..I will def be enjoying her!! I did way to muc to my ITR to really enjoy it so my goal is to keep this one simple and enjoy her!!!

But the trip was just awesome...and the number one most asked question was:

"So...ummmm...what type of car is that" :rolleyes: lol...

signature fixed!

Less posting, more pictures! :mad: :biggrin:

Less posting, more pictures! :mad: :biggrin:

Some pics up.

Thanks guys! I spent about 3 hours cleaning her yesterday!!!! I'll be doing a few more things to her today including taking off the wheels and detailing that area.

Welcome...and congrats brother...the NSX is such an awesome exotic...the more I see Ferraris and Lamborghinis...the more I love my NSX...I know you will enjoy every minute of ownership...and that of course...will be a long time.

Dam :cool:

Back