Got my NSX finally.

After waiting for 17 years I have finally purchased my dream car. I got it in Dallas from a Prime member a week ago. After 1200 miles of driving it was at its new home. Got a chance to wash and wax it yesterday and took some pics today. I had never drivin or rode in one until this one. I was not disappointed. I absolutelly love this car. Here are some of the pics

rynasx.JPG

P1030603.JPG

cloudsside.JPG

P1030569.JPG

moneyaltered.JPG

Congratulation on purchasing your dream car,not everyone can say that.:wink:

Sweeeeet looking car! :smile: another NSX owner in hilliard. We have to meet up once it gets warm. I am getting tired of the snow/ice/rain.

Congrats! It looks like you have a big garage to store it in too...WOW!! :eek:

It came with the KDWs but will get Kumho MXs once I get my new wheels.
tuttie_phace: if you are in Hilliard then I believe I have seen your car a couple of times last summer. Very clean and excellent example of an NSX.

Luckly my girlfriend and I just signed a lease on a 1500 sq ft garage. With the purchase of the NSX we now have 6 Hondas and 1 Buick(roadmaster for towing). We kinda needed a place to start storing the cars. It was perfect for detailing the car.
Thank you all for the compliments.

Beautiful congradulations I know the feeling:)

Absolutely gorgeous. It takes awhile to get used to the "feel" of owning one, sort of how it must feel to marry Jessica Alba. You don't get over it in just a week or, two. You'll find youself staring (and looking around to make sure no one sees you staring), and checking it in the garage at 3:00 in the morning.
Maybe we should do a poll of owners who first rode in/drove an NSX only when they bought it.
Congrats!

Looks like a beautiful example of the breed.

Congratulations.

Welcome and grats on the purchase! :biggrin:

Black beauty!!!

Ryan,
Congrats on your gorgeous NSX. Look like a early 91 to 93 from the exhaust, but 97 to 01 from the wheels. Any details on your new ride? Glad you were not disappointed.

ZAINO ROCKS!!!!!!! :biggrin: Beautiful NSX! CLEAN!

Congrats, now let the mods begin:biggrin:

I am ordering Volk TE37s(17x7.5, 18x9.5) in bronze(will eventually be Takata green), front Honda badge, center tailight piece(Honda), oil pan w/baffle, Takata harness and harness bar and hopefully some Koni yellows. I am also trying to get ahold of a Taitec parellel exhaust used. Cannot waite for spring to get year.
The car is a 93 and the wheels(I was told) are 94. It now has 115600 miles on it. I have put about 1600 on it in the last week(1100 getting it home)
It is definetaly a smile maker.

Back