Got my Blue Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!

Monte Carlo Blue Pearl is now home in Las Vegas will post pics as soon as I can get the file small enough. 97 TARGA W/comptech exhaust and headers, 17/18 Volk AV3'S, tinted, K-40 alarm frt and back, K&N Intake, 28k miles and god does it feel good to drive I really feel special! Will definitely be at the Vegas Run especially since I live here! :D

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b34e134025b8

Last edited:
That is sweet. Were you at Factor X on Wednesday Monring? I was there looking at the Turbo and saw a car just like that.

Much better picture than the previous one you sent me ! good job and congrats ! This one really does the car justice !;)

hey, you wouldn't have happened to drive through southern utah on sunday after nascar in vegas? I saw a beautiful blue nsx pass me on the freeway.... I was unforutately in my civic and couldn't keep up but it was amazing..

maybe it was you:)

That is a great color, love the way it looks. I'll look forward to seing it at Factor X June 4th. Enjoy the car.

Congrats!

Congratulations on getting the car! I love that blue color. That car looks so familiar to me. Did you get it from Kassabian Motors in Northern CA? I saw one just like it at Kassabian a couple of months ago. Just wondering if its the same car.

Back