got my 96 NSX-T finally

Says I need to login. Don't have (want!) a mySpace page.

Any pics you can share here?

CONGRATS!!!

..and it has apparently been deleted so even having a login won't help.

Im really sorry about that um I totally forget how to post a picture if somebody can explain how to do it Ill post them up

DSC00451.jpg

Welcome and congrats!

wow nice picture. welcome to the club.

Car looks beautiful, congrats, but who's the geek in the driver's seat?:eek:

Larry Ellison (& his execs) special order, remember?

your right this is Larry Ellisons car I know the color is special ordered but was there anything else that acura put on for him? I basically dont have any records and all the other parts on it seem to just be aftermarket and maybe put on by the last owner or Larry which includes a 2007 pioneer nav system, off set OZ rims 19 inch front 20 inch back, F5 FUJITA intake, xenon headlamps with Titan electronic controllers for the lamps If you guys know the last owner I would love to ask him a couple questions

what suspension? looks like abt. a 1" drop?

it must be and sorry the rims are 18 in the front 19 in the back Ill look at that later

You should ask ExoticMD. IIRC, it was his dealership that sold the car to the prior owner, and they put on the rims prior to sale.

Ellison probably owned it a handful of years ago. You stated that the navi is a 2007 model, and that's probably when the rims were first produced also.

Last edited:
your right this is Larry Ellisons car I know the color is special ordered but was there anything else that acura put on for him?

According to the post by ExoticMD here, that car wasn't Larry's.. not that you probably really care. You've got yourself a rare one.

According to the post by ExoticMD here, that car wasn't Larry's.. not that you probably really care. You've got yourself a rare one.

your right man I dont really care if it was " celebrity owned" I only cared about condition and miles on this NSX (30,500 miles) the thing has a couple scratches I can buff out but there is one scratch above the back passenger wheel that looks retouched and a small chip in the the spoiler retouched and I see that the one color sticker is hanging in that picture but its not on mine it looks like somebody reattached that corner back I guess lol but some of the plastic of the sticker still hangs none of the other stickers seemed to have been moved at all and I cant find any spots missed

Back