got me new 03 nsx blue/tan

well i got it after a long search .........i got it .........2003 blue/tan .......will be here friday the dealer is driving it down right now...(inclosed trailer of course.)............i just ordered my new wheels and tein coilovers......post pics hopefully really soon.....

Congratulations, that is a great color combo in my opinion! I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing what you think of it. :)

I had considered having my dealer trade my yellow one for that one last week, but I decided I'd take the yellow instead. I didn't like the pictures of the beige interior so much. But the blue paint is very nice. If I had my choice, I would have taken blue with the blue/black interior.

Is this the car from Mac Churchill iin Fort Worth?

If it is, I drove it before you, and man will that thing smoke the tires:D :D !!! JUST KIDDING.

I had looked at it 2 weeks back and did drive it. I am just not a blue fan but it almost changed my mind. The camel interior does look very good with the blue and should be a little cooler in the sun.

I did not go over the car with a fine tooth comb but I did not notice any imperfections. The only thing I can tell you is the miles on the car were 62 and then I added about 2 or 3.

Hope you enjoy it!

Steve

Let me know if you see a new Silver on around...

Back