Got it!

My new ride is here!

Just purchased my first NSX last week. Left it at dealership after having it for 3 days I love it. Took it to there to have the 60k service done but was told I should do belts ,Hoses, timing,fluids,etc. Didn't think it needed it but did so anyway to set a baseline for maintenance in the future as the new owner. I also trust the guys at the Acura dealership it to make sure everything was okay as I have my RL serviced there. Got it back today wow does it run great! Pretty much a virgin car no mods yet maybe in the future. Dealer ship said it was in great condition so I am happy. Special thanks to mike for the spare tire as it was missing.:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tell us more about it - year, color, any mods (wheels?), history of ownership, etc. And if you can work up a picture that would be great. We'd love to see it. (And you to with your new pride and joy if you're not to shy about appearing on the net.)

Kvonco said:
Took it to there to have the 60k service done but was told I should do belts ,Hoses, timing,fluids,etc. Didn't think it needed it but did so anyway to set a baseline for maintenance in the future as the new owner.
Assuming it's an early NSX, your dealership was giving you excellent advice.

Congratulations!

Back