Got it! VIN: JH4NA1181ST000702

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been lurking this site for years unregistered, registered recently and just bought my first NSX!

I picked up this red/tan 95 locally last Thursday. 56K miles :biggrin:

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

NA1's have the best keys, I miss my cool key. Enjoy the car, looks great with the chromes.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been lurking this site for years unregistered, registered recently and just bought my first NSX!

I picked up this red/tan 95 locally last Thursday. 56K miles :biggrin:

View attachment 82803

Congrats Kevin!

I think I may have driven your car awhile ago, did it have a cell antenna at the top of the rear glass?

Lots of owners here in Phoenix, hit me up for a drive anytime

Congrats Kevin!

I think I may have driven your car awhile ago, did it have a cell antenna at the top of the rear glass?

Lots of owners here in Phoenix, hit me up for a drive anytime

I know he said it used to, and showed me where he tucked the wires after removing it?

I'll take you up on that drive sometime. Where are you located?

Congrats and more pics.

Congrats, although biased, best color combo. Consider coming to Scottsdale Exotic Car Club Meet this Saturday at 8:00am, southeast corner of Doubletree Ranch Rd and Scottsdale Rd. Lots of italian muscle usually shows up.

Welcome Kev!!

Red Wings is in Chandler area and I'm in Scottsdale. There are more of you red guys than I can shake a stick at... :tongue: Although, I do like to hang out with you "Red" guys...makes us look like a Christmas-y group... :rolleyes: I just took a Sunday drive Sunday afternoon and tooled the back roads of Peoria...HapVal and 67th area... Congrats again on your purchase and welcome to our valley community.

Go on Facebook "AZ NSX Owners" and join that too...

Best Bro, QD.

I know he said it used to, and showed me where he tucked the wires after removing it?

I'll take you up on that drive sometime. Where are you located?

Yep, I'm down near the Chandler / I-10 area as QD said... there are several owners up your way.

perhaps I can talk you ALL into meeting between 7am-9am at Scottsdale Cars & Coffee this Saturday morning, February 4th... southeast corner of Doubletree Ranch Rd and Scottsdale Rd in the plaza (partssmann referred to it as the Exotic Car Club Meet... same deal)

Check out some nice rides... sometimes a Bug Veyron is there

@ 9:00 AM go for a spirited morning drive for an hour or two

Welcome Kev!!

Red Wings is in Chandler area and I'm in Scottsdale. There are more of you red guys than I can shake a stick at... :tongue: Although, I do like to hang out with you "Red" guys...makes us look like a Christmas-y group... :rolleyes: I just took a Sunday drive Sunday afternoon and tooled the back roads of Peoria...HapVal and 67th area... Congrats again on your purchase and welcome to our valley community.

Go on Facebook "AZ NSX Owners" and join that too...

Best Bro, QD.

Damn I wish I would've known, I live 5 min from there.

Yep, I'm down near the Chandler / I-10 area as QD said... there are several owners up your way.

perhaps I can talk you ALL into meeting between 7am-9am at Scottsdale Cars & Coffee this Saturday morning, February 4th... southeast corner of Doubletree Ranch Rd and Scottsdale Rd in the plaza (partssmann referred to it as the Exotic Car Club Meet... same deal)

Check out some nice rides... sometimes a Bug Veyron is there

@ 9:00 AM go for a spirited morning drive for an hour or two

I work this sat :(

Welcome to nsxprime and the joy of ownership! and come and Join our local owners group!

Congratulations. I agree you have the best color combo.:biggrin:

Now if you had only bought the car 4 years ago when my daughter lived in Chandler I could have stopped by to see your new toy. Enjoy! March will be the 12th year I've owned mine and I never get tired of it.

Congrats Kevin. I just got mine as well. Hoping to meet some local owners and get some tips/advice on these wonderful machines.

Welcome to the NSX Family and Congratulations! Great looking NSX & happy motoring.

Congrats, I will echo others on the red/tan combo - simply love it! I really dig the cool key too. Hope you get out and have lots of fun.

Congrats Kevin. I just got mine as well. Hoping to meet some local owners and get some tips/advice on these wonderful machines.

Welcome! Look into joining the "Az NSX Owners" group on Facebook too... Wanna think about Cars and coffee Saturday (4th) in Scottsdale as Red Wings posted? Doubletree & Scottsdale Rd. (South of Shea)...

RW- I can show up for that, but won't be able to take a drive. Kids in from out of town...

Back