Got a ride in twin turbo Sat.

:eek: Well I got to ride in Ben Beckers twin turbo NSX saturday, and I must say it was totally insane. I was impressed with his track driving skills although I don't think the little old ladies we passed would agree LOL. Ben says it's not really that fast but the brown stain in my drawers prove otherwise. I must get a ride in his 1000 hp Viper one day. Thanks Ben.:biggrin:

David

That might've been a mistake.....now you're gonna want some of that go fast crack.

Ben,
How's it going?

It was a baaaaaaaaaaaaad misake Matt. Baaaaaaaaaad mistake.:rolleyes: I want his 2003 NSX with only 5000 miles.:frown:

David

Nice to finally meet. Glad you enjoyed out little jaunt. We'll get together again soon.

Matt, honestly things aren't going well for me but I won't air my dirty laundry here even amongst friends.

Keep the shiney side up,

Ben

BB,
I'm glad you got a chance to warm up the red car. It's been quite awhile since the green one scared any little old ladies. I might have to blow the cobwebs off and take it over to Sebring this weekend. I'm going to help GMAC at his event. Best to you.

Back