GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up late watching the World Cup game. Nice to see the USA make it to the quarterfinals!

hey viperdriver---are you familiar with a group of pilots who go around doing motivational seminars/training??(NOT tony robbins style) they were excellent. did the whole "bingo fuel" clip---task saturation.

just curious....fly safe and drive fast
smile.gif

Hmm.....I'm not sure. Since we have the Safety Center here at Kirtland, we do get our fair share of these types of briefings. Some of them are great for learning lessons about how humans behave in demanding situations.

I don't remember anyone specifically coming over to talk about running out of gas (ie. bingo fuel.) I've only been here out of RTU @ Luke AFB for about 5 years, though.

Why do you ask......were you one of these guys?

no, not at all. never pursued my dream of flying jets. my company hired these guys to do their routine at the national sales convention three years ago. it was super cool.

most of the pilots were still active at the time, a couple were retired from service. their routine was an exceptional and unique motivational presentation however. as a motivational spiel it was top-notch(or should i say top gun).

Back