Goofy looking NSX

Seems that someone in Miami is selling an NSX with all sorts of odd A/V mods with some widebody kit, lambo doors, air suspension, etc
The exhaust tips are really different, never seen trapezoid shaped tips before

its got nearly 200K miles on it

this belong to anyone here? has an NSXPO 2007 Ohio sticker on the window

JH4NA1188ST000633

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...ars_Trucks&hash=item460c1c2806#ht_2306wt_1164

Each to their own, not my cup of tea

If you do a vin search on this site, you will see that it has been around and discussed a bit. I believe the 2007 sticker is from the previous owner who was a bit more normal and before it had its somewhat extreme modifications done

There is definitely too much audio crap in the car, and the Lambo doors are horrible. However the car seems to be biult fairly well. It probably isn't that difficult to remove the electronics, air suspension, and silly Lambo doors. After that the car would be a decent driver. The asking price doesn't seem too terrible, there have been worse looking cars trying to be sold for $50k or more.

I wouldnt consider this car goofy looking. I have seen waaaay worse. All I would do is get rid of most of the stereo system and maybe the lambo doors. I would keep that air system for sure.

Last edited:
I think it's complete junk. I wouldn't pay 15 for it. It's not original paint, it's got way high miles, every body panel has been removed and modified, the suspension is junk, the wheels are junk, the AV system is junk, it's had many owners, it's cosmetically much better than it actually is. At least this time he was smart enough not to open the trunk in the video. Poor NSX...

I think it's complete junk. I wouldn't pay 15 for it. It's not original paint, it's got way high miles, every body panel has been removed and modified, the suspension is junk, the wheels are junk, the AV system is junk, it's had many owners, it's cosmetically much better than it actually is. At least this time he was smart enough not to open the trunk in the video. Poor NSX...

I would be ashamed to park that in my driveway...

A part of me would want to buy the car and bring it back to normal, it hurts me inside seeing a NSX like this...

Different strokes for different folks... Im beginning to wonder if this car is even real, it pops up all over the place. Sacrilegious to many, but a hot show car to those outside of the "Elitist NSX" mindset that most of us have. However, most people that do these kinds of things to cars for show typically do them to vehicles that might have cost $26k max brand new when they came out 6 years before they were tricked out.

Sad to say in most car shows around the country, this crazy NSX would get higher ranking than 90% of our NSX's. These would of course not be Import focused car shows but just sayin...

Anyway, its ugly to me too....

Sad to say in most car shows around the country, this crazy NSX would get higher ranking than 90% of our NSX's. These would of course not be Import focused car shows but just sayin...
:( I'm afraid you are probably right...

Sadly, I used to own it. Here are some shots from my ownership.

The last one was the day I sold it.

Story is the guy I sold it to let his son borrow it, blew it up bouncing off rev limiter then after it was fixed he wrecked it and this is the outcome of the insurance money spent terribly wrong.

Sad to see it like this. The car was beautiful.

brianparadelap200801.jpg

brianparadelap2008.jpg

greatpic-1.jpg

nsxparadelapphoto-1.jpg

nsxmeet8300852.jpg

nsxpo07hway-1.jpg

springfling46.jpg

So it's been wrecked and blown up. With 200k miles... and then had tvs installed in the doors.... 35K? Really? It would take 30K just to make it a decent NSX again.

Oh wow, that nsx has been through hell and back and hell again

Color match on that car is terrible. Red is always hard, but while they were at it they should have just sprayed the passenger side door and other panels as well... or atleast blended.

Couple things that made me LOL "never wrecked" and "original paint" in the video.

Sweet wheels though... I had those HP wheels on my NSX in gold back in the early 2000's and always liked them for cheaper wheels.

4-3.jpg

Pictures show that the owner thinks the engine is in the front..

It's funny how Mr. RedWings posted a NSX with redwings!....lol

Back