Good shop in VA/MD/DC area for "springs" install on NSX ????

I would really appreciate suggestions on a decent local shop who can throw on the new set of Dali springs on shippment to me (JUST springs R & R) ....thanks.

...btw, I called Curry's in NoVa...but their pricing is laughable!! They stated that they wanted $807 for the job LOL...

...I know of reputable shops who do this service for around $300 but most of those shops are on the west coast :( Anyplace around here ?? (VA/MD/DC metro area) Thanks

You should do shocks too if you still have the original shocks from 1991. You'll spend more now but save in the long run. I did the shock/spring install myself and it wasn't that complicated but a pain in the butt.

ak said:
You should do shocks too if you still have the original shocks from 1991. You'll spend more now but save in the long run. I did the shock/spring install myself and it wasn't that complicated but a pain in the butt.

I know this may sound like much....but could you possibly help me do my install !?! :D

...if so, with the general savings I would go ahead and order to shocks to do it at the same time. (I just purchase a whole set of wheels/tires/brakes package and other assessories together and am a little tight on $$$ to also include the shocks + retail installation charges for them to be done at a reputable shop :( ) Lunch would be on me of course! (and i'll go to "trash-auto" and rent their shock compressor tool too, hehe :D)

I don't mind helping. Maybe we can have a little install party at your place. :) If you have air tool, it'll help tremendously. I can borrow that from my boss if needed.

-ak

Back