Good repair shop in eastern CT??

Does anyone know of a good NSX garage/dealer service dept. in eastern CT or western RI or south central MA? I'm seriously thinking about getting one soon and I'm concerned about getting left in the lurch when it comes time for maintenance or (hopefully not) repairs. Yes, I know Greenwich Acura sells a lot of them, but they are 100+mi away. I can probably do routine stuff myself, but clutches & timing belts are best left to someone that's done 20 of them before. Thanks for any advice.

TyraNSX said:
Does anyone know of a good NSX garage/dealer service dept. in eastern CT or western RI or south central MA? I'm seriously thinking about getting one soon and I'm concerned about getting left in the lurch when it comes time for maintenance or (hopefully not) repairs. Yes, I know Greenwich Acura sells a lot of them, but they are 100+mi away. I can probably do routine stuff myself, but clutches & timing belts are best left to someone that's done 20 of them before. Thanks for any advice.

When I had my clutch done I also had the valves adjusted and timing belt and water pump changed.....the only thing I should of done to the 91 and did not was have the all the hoses changed. For a major service like this I too wanted it done rite the first time without any issues. I drove 90 miles to Davis acura because there nsx tech (Bernie) there is considered one of the best in the northeast. I also want to add that they gave me the best price for the job and also gave me a loaner car and this was my first time there. I live in the nyc area and I could have easily went to 5 other dealers in my area but having gone somewhere that I felt confident leaving my car for the work gave me peace of mind and saved me time because I never had to bring it back for any issues. I am not sure exactly where you are but maybe mechanics direct who is one of the sponsers here is close to you and they have a good reputation here on prime I belive.Good Luck with your choice.

Looks like mechanics Direct is ~100mi away too. Any other ideas?

TyraNSX said:
Looks like mechanics Direct is ~100mi away too. Any other ideas?

Mitch at Mechanics direct is excellent. You may want to give him a call. Even if you do not want to drive up there, he will give you many valuable inputs. Mitch also owns an NSX.

-Yong

Thanks guys. Pixelhaus recommended Acura of Avon. That's only ~45-50mi away.

Back