good hand wash

Here's an older thread with a good reference in post #3. Plus, I've heard of Bubbles car wash but have no idea what kind of results anyone has had from them.
Let me know what you do and how it turns out. I might try to let a pro do my detail for a change. Just out of curiosity.:smile:

Last edited:
what do you guys think of the car masseuse on dairy ashfrod
or the car was place at 59 and shephard
any others you recommend
thanks

I can offer you my experience with Car Masseuse as I've been there before. I've never been to another place.

I took my e36 Avus blue M3 there a while back. The paint was looking beat with some REALLLLY bad swirl marks and for $200 bucks, they offered to buff and detail the car. My friends literally thought I had the car repainted. A few guys didn't believe me. I was amazed and felt that was a great experience.

Within the last few months, I called to get a price on the NSX. I was quoted several hundred dollars for the same thing. Apparently the price on wax has gone up considerably. :tongue: I can't recall what the price was, but it was enough to motivate me into detailing my own car. :wink:

Having said that, they did do a quality job.

Last edited:
Is this for your NSX? If so - I am just curious why you can't do it your self. I guarantee that with the right tools you can do just as good a job and will most likely be more OCD than the avg. detailer.

GL.

yes its for my NSX. I just have never washed a car of this quality and I dont want to damage anything also because I have never detailed a car and dont know if I want to experiment.

I was thinking that maybe a pro can do a much better job then me. Ive looked online on you tube. Any advice on how to detail a car, claybar?

Back