Good Financing Rates!

A little off topic, I thought I'd mention an alternative place to look for financing. State Farm Insurance has always offered very competitive interest rates but they now are using their own bank. Alot of banks are objectionable to more than 48 months on used cars. State Farm is financing/refinancing used cars for 60 months and I just got a rate of 7.74%! ahead of time they told me their rates very between 7.74-8.99.

Pretty ideal situation for anyone looking to get in on a $30k Nsx. Payments less than $600 with no money down.

Anyone else know of better terms aside from balloon financing?

I just refinanced my 99 z-71. The bank loaned me $$$ at 6.15%. This shaved six payments off my old loan. Also I saved around 7-8 hundred in interest. So all together I saved around $1800.00 bucks.

I have found loans from peoplefirst.com to be very competitive. The finance older cars and they have rates as low as 5.99 on used cars. Just another suggestion. Patelco credit union also finances many people with good rates and terms. You just need to either work or live in a city that they have a branch in. Check Patelco.com for details.

Chris

Back