Good exotic car shippers that can ship low vehicles

I'm in the process of buying a modded 91 NSX and it's pretty low and was wondering if anybody could recommend some good auto shippers that would handle this vehicle correctly. Its going to be going from CA to me here in Wisconsin. Its lowered on coilovers and has new paint and I don't want to risk damaging anything.

Might do open trailer, but I think I'd prefer enclosed.

any help would be great guys!

easyer to get them to take off the bumper and side skirts
then u can get it shipped from any of them

thx amo

I used Intercity in the past and found them to be excellent--super reliable, professional, and very careful with special cars. I had a Ferrari shipped from Fl to NY by them and they arrived on time to the minute. A lot of guys on Ferrari Chat have told of similar experiences with them

Hey OP,

Check out my link where I've just trucked my NSX from Albuquerque NM to Houston TX in an enclosed trailer. I wouldn't use an open car carrier especially when its going long distance for various reasons (dirt, scrapes, debris, parked overnight and easily broken into, etc). My 1991 NSX is lowered as well and as you'll see on the pictures no issues with it at all.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90596

The company I've used is called Emotrans based out of Houston Texas. Their website is www.emotrans-usa.com and when you call ask for June Gressett. She's lovely to deal with and makes it happen.

Cheers,
Jetpilot

Call Cathy at Big Brothers Auto transport. They shipped my NSX in an enclosed shipper (by my choice). They were on time and called me to keep me posted as my car made its way across the U.S. form Cali to Louisiana.
They were very accomodating and allowed me to ship 4 extra OEM wheels with tires, a giant box with the Oem exhaust , etc, and a third box with records and other Oem equipment, for a very slight extra charge.
They were by far the most careful, courteous and pleasant shipping company that I have ever dealt with. I am sure she has shippers that are not enclosed also. They were also EXTRA CAREFUL, and treated my car like the gem that it is.
Tell her that Prescott Stuart sent you. Good luck! Her phone number is 727.725.4200

Take a wander over to Supraforums to see why you shouldn't ship in an open trailer. :tongue:

If the car is on coilovers, why not have the seller adjust them to their highest setting to give you some more room to work with.

Jonny

Back