Good Doctors gone wild.............

fb4c40d4.jpg

Bob, should'nt I have taken my "Bra" off with that caption:D

Cmon now guys,I don't want the car to look ricey or unusual!!?:D If any off forum folks are checking out this thread and don't know the circumstance ,that is someone elses roof,yes different collors are interchangeable!!But its got me thinking..........:cool:

I was unaware of that post or humerous comment oh well.....still thinking......hhhhhmmmmmm

Just think about it

docjohn said:
I was unaware of that post or humerous comment oh well.....still thinking......hhhhhmmmmmm

You wouldn't have to borrow someone's top for a photo-op, depending on your's or Trish's mood, you could change it at will. It's about the same $$$ as a speed lingerie yellow bra, you'd be upping your "cool factor" (yellow is definitely cool:p ). You could help a fellow owner clean out his garage, or NOT!!!!

Hey if I was smart enough to have requested stock yellow paint hue when this all started I would do it,but my "yuma' yellow and stock dont match up enough even for the bee.

wear shades

docjohn said:
Hey if I was smart enough to have requested stock yellow paint hue when this all started I would do it,but my "yuma' yellow and stock dont match up enough even for the bee.

If you wear a pair of "Blu Blocker" sunglasses, and furnish all those around you with them as well, the colors will blend perfectly, the yellow will look white, but nobody will be able to tell that they're 2 different colors :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back