• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

good deal JH4NA12694T000009

Re: good deal

Some pretty strange things about the car like those weird nuts holding the wheels on and the passenger side windshield wiper being partially up. There is clearly some damage to the passenger side front end too, but that might just be a little bump.

Still - I suppose it is priced to have some problems, so hopefully it will find a happy home. Blue on blue is pretty cool - but I may be biased about that color :cool:

Look at the rear trunk lid....closed....the top(where it meets the window) appears to be open still. I'm guessing it's been rear ended. Also, the seats are trashed.....maybe sitting in auto salvage for awhile?

Of course....all presumptions on my part. :wink:

What a shame. Neglected and abused, maybe not in that order. :mad:

The spare is installed backwards. That's a first.

The seats are pitiful. The body rough. But $38,500 BIN it can be yours!

I have seen better wrecks with salvaged titles LOL

that thing is beat to shit.

I would say to get that thing back to looking mint it would take about

3500+ full paint job

alighnment rear wheels are off. that why the tires are bald on one side.

seats re-done

tb/wp as by the looks of the car if they said they did it i wouldnt believe them.

new rims as they look road rashed pretty bad.

new lugs and lug lock they are all rusted.

the enigne needs to be cleaned as its the saddest thing I have ever seen.

other than that.. well there is probably more LOL

Shame...a product of the current economy?

Needs alot of work to get her back to glory. I'd nab it. The automatic is a great car to drive for city usage.

that car looks like it has been through a flood or something.

how do the seats get that worn after only 37k miles??? something is wrong. buyer beware.

Whoa, clear title 95 points out of 100, yet, trunk looks like a motormax 1/18 model, completely unaligned, 38K ? it should be 35K with the condition and yeah + AT ..

Oscar

a 38K car and the engine is not even cleaned, amazes me how PIGS some are .. @ least pay $100 and freaking make someone CLEAN that poor bastard car, or take 30 minutes and CLEAN IT .. arghh

Oscar

I would buy it to convert it to manual. repaint invest in a new interior. and all the other stuff it needs drop the motor and use it for a boat anchor
install a new 3.2L 6speed manual and drive it

I mean it is an LBBP guys.

clean title

and then all she just needs is 14.6 tons of love.

I have the love but im just shy I only have 13.5 tons of love LOL

:eek::eek::eek:

20K for a turd polishing?
- Did clean the engine
- Did shoot the seats in a more flattering fashion
- Did change the radio station :biggrin:
- Did not turn the spare around as noted by Neal

I appreciated the first sale listing for its brutal honesty, comparatively speaking. It's title history is in Brooklyn so that probably explains the condition in the first listing. The car now shows nice in new pics and will probably surprise the next buyer as the new listing does not describe what the first listing showed.

"Absolutely beautiful"? Caveat Emptor.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still simply sad :frown:
It's what the "new photos" don't show.
All four OEM wheels just trashed by curbing, no front chin spoiler, no close-ups of the leather surfaces in the new listing. This dealerships description is ridiculous. $56 K BIN....... yeah, right.

curtsr your note of the radio station changing broke me up :biggrin:

WOW you guys are brutal LOL

if we had seen the new photos first we wouldnt have a thread cuz the new photos hide everything LOL I hope when the next poor guy does a search for this vin they will see the first photos.

is there a way we can save all the original photos in this thread?

I would still buy it and convert it into a manual. use the engine as a boat anchor and drop in a new 3.2 and call it a day

I just saved all the original photos so they are never forgotten.

and in one of the new pics the shifter is in Drive?

and I guess "carmaxbrokers" has more than one name or sold this to the brokers next door called "morristownautogroup"

Looks like one of the guys ( carmaxbrokers) selling it is from Iran or India look at this youtube video and fastforward to 50 you see his reflection off the glass wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68pxmKNARo

and then probably is having his brother in law from an arranged marriage sell the car LOL sorry this is getting interesting now

Last edited:
Back