Good day for a drive.

It is suppose to be 62 - 67 degrees today. Going to blow off the leaf blowing until late day. Take the NSX over to the coast of Southern Maine, for lunch and a return trip.

Every one enjoy this great day,
RCH
:)

I just got back from breakfast with my brother and his wife. We saw an F360 on our way home, so now I will definately blow off work and take out the X. I hope next weekend is as nice for you guys going to High Point. Peace,
Keith

Yes today was wonderful weather for a drive,unfortunatly my drive was to work :( .

Not a lot of sports cars out here today, although there were a lot of motorcycles on the road. I saw a couple of 'Vettes, one Porsche, and several Cobras were parked at a diner in Bethel - must have been a club outing. Highlight was an F360 Challenge Stradale ( not the same as this morning's 360 )that was following me (trying to keep up ;) ) for a mile or so til he pulled off to another direction. So, I saw two Ferrari but no other NSX. Did I say how much I love this car?

I ran into too many Fast and Furious nut cases. :D

For example: Less than a 1/2 mile from my house (Lunatic in a Blue Civic on my butt, tailgating and racing his engine at traffic lights).

I guess I don't get it.

It was still a nice drive, once I got off the main roads.

I was out in Montauk, saw some nice machinery...also spotted two separate 360's like NSXLT. There was some type of Mustang cruise going on out there as well, some vintage iron, a couple Shelby's...one guy had a KINGSNK license plate, a nice resto'd '57 Vette was also with them.

- Jon

Back