Good body shop around the Boston area?

Guys does anyone know a good body shop around Boston? I recently cracked my front bumper and had it fixed but I was not 100% happy with the results. I don't think the shop I was at did a great job. Is there a place you can recommend where I can get this fixed? Its only the bumper cover that cracked, no other damage.

Let me know if Derry, NH is too far. They replaced my plastic rear bumper cover and I was happy with the results. I think someone on this list recommended them to me. I don't recall the name off the top of my head, but I'll look if that's close enough to you.

Actually, there's another place here in Newburyport, MA that did some excellent work on my wife's car as well.

TURBO2GO said:
Guys does anyone know a good body shop around Boston? I recently cracked my front bumper and had it fixed but I was not 100% happy with the results. I don't think the shop I was at did a great job. Is there a place you can recommend where I can get this fixed? Its only the bumper cover that cracked, no other damage.

I have two vendors I can recommend. One in Hudson, NH and the other in Manchester NH. Both have done superb work for me. PM me for details.

You can also call David Boisvert (?) Service Manager at Sunnyside Acura for his recommendations 1 603 880 6550.

Foreign Motors West Body shop in Ashland is very good. They did the repair on my Lotus when it got rear ended sitting still at a light. Very happy with results...took a long time, but the result was worth the wait.

Back