Golf Cart Texas style

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. In the quest to acquire too many toys, we purchased this golf cart to ride on the beach. It's powered by a 27 hp Honda V-twin engine, 12" of lift with 26" tall tires. Somewhere around 45-50 mph, it starts to get a little hard to control--almost like EZ-GO never intended their carts to go that fast. Anyway, it's a hoot, and yeah, it's taller than my Hummer with 39's :-)

f34d12b2.jpg

54b5f947.jpg

I know, I could have done something to the NSX with this $........

Ben

No wonder the HSC has been diteched; Honda is now concentrating their efforts on the SUV market! :D
So when are you going to either lower it or get 32" rims? :p

Actually, it's "RUV" market - and they are an absolute riot. I picked up a Yamaha Rhino last month and I have as much or more fun in it than when I'm in the NSX. Mods out the wingwang available for it. Two buddies in my Rhino a few weeks ago bellow.

Attachments

• rhino.jpg
    rhino.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 265
Darn NSXers really think in the same areas.
Nice cart Ben, put nitrous on it yet?

Picking it up next week, it's for the kids. Yeah right.
KGP, I finally found one.
Now a Pilot for Me... :smile:
Len

Attachments

• ody.jpg
    ody.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 547
len3.8 said:
KGP, I finally found one.
That one looks to be in excellent shape! All we need now is a warm and dry day. :frown: Leme know when you want to try out some serious trails down on my land. I have a trail on a hill with your name all over it. We call it "Widow maker." :biggrin:

Carguy! said:
I am suprised you didn't buy a Rhino, they are awesome. I also have a H1 Hummer and the Rhino will go just everywhere the Hummer can go.
Any mods to the Rhino yet? :smile:

KGP said:
Any mods to the Rhino yet? :smile:

* Digital Dash
* Black Rhino Computer
* Center Console
* Full Enclosure - Haven't installed yet
* Winch
* Front Receiver

I think this will be the last of the mods for now, I love the vehicle and purchased the enclosure so I can use it all year long.

* Digital Dash - Mine is on the way. :smile:
* Black Rhino Computer - How much diference did you notice?
* Center Console - Just delivered. :smile:
* Winch - Ramsey 3k w/remote?

I want to get a windshield, but I'm waiting for Hunterworks or whoever to come out with the split - fold down model. Did just put on the Savant gun rack.

Carguy! said:
If you have one of those to play with why would you golf?
Just staying on topic. I don't golf at all.

KGP:
That one looks to be in excellent shape! All we need now is a warm and dry day. Leme know when you want to try out some serious trails down on my land. I have a trail on a hill with your name all over it. We call it "Widow maker."

No problem, see you in the spring.
I have a few trails right off the drive way. Literally!!!

Attachments

• outdoors.gif
    outdoors.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
KGP said:
* Digital Dash - Mine is on the way. :smile:
* Black Rhino Computer - How much diference did you notice?
* Center Console - Just delivered. :smile:
* Winch - Ramsey 3k w/remote?

I want to get a windshield, but I'm waiting for Hunterworks or whoever to come out with the split - fold down model. Did just put on the Savant gun rack.

The computer raised the top speed from 40-41 indicated to 50mph, I think there might be slightly better acceleration but not a whole lot. Yes it is the Ramsey with remote, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I am sure I will get plenty of oportunities this winter! Sounds like our Rhino's are pretty similliarly equipped!

ANYTIME said:
The original oddysey looks like the pic below. The Pilot, which has full suspension and bigger motor, etc. is a completely different beast (I could use a few myself)
Depends on the generation of the Oddysey. Len's does have a full suspension (it is an Oddysey, not a Pilot), but not the travel of an FL400. Len's is an FL350. The pics at the bottom of your post are FL250's, which were the first gen of Oddysey's. The FL400's are also water cooled. Yes, John - I'll bet with Glamis being so close it would be a blast to have a tricked out Pilot. :cool:

FL400 Pilot:

pilota.jpg

Back