Golden [H] badge on NSX?

Is anyone aware of any NSX's that have had the traditional silver Honda badges replaced with golden [H] badges. On a pearl-blue or black NSX this would look especially hot.

any pictures?? (legit photos, i can do photoshop jobs myself ;) )

Hey, if you're going to put gold badges on it, why not complete the "look" with one of those fake convertible tops over the roof? :D

LOL... ask a silly question, get three silly answers. :D

seriously though... don't you think gold badges would make the NSX look even MORE exotic???

Ya mon! Ya ya ya an don forgit de dingle balls all around de windsheild!:p

92NSX said:
Like me cars just like my women, clean shaven !! ;)

Hell ya... This man speaks the truth.
:D

Anyways, I don't think they would look good, just my opinion though.

they had gold honda badges for options! drive through chinatown one day look at all the gold badges (on black civics), realise they look dodgy and move on ;)

chairperson for the de-badge brigade :)

A gold badge is tacky... but I find gold badges very very classy only on a gold car!

:D

29101N%20-%2069%20Baldwin-Motion%20Camaro%2C%20white%20stripe.jpg

Last edited:
Well, no answers or pictures but looks like my thread has turned into a classic post-whore event... i may as well join in. ;)

:D :D :D :D

<B>ajnsx</B> : yeah, Civics with gold badges look cheap but on on blue and black '98 prelude it looks really classy IMHO. I guess we'll never know how it looks on an NSX.... :(

I'm with you Neo! I used to really like the combination of black and gold, especially on those beautiful John Player Special Lotus' F1 cars.

Attachments

• 87-12.jpg
    87-12.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 156
Animate said:
I'm with you Neo! I used to really like the combination of black and gold, especially on those beautiful John Player Special Lotus' F1 cars.

Thanks Animate... I'm glad there's at least one other person on this forum with good taste in badges. :D Actually Gold badges on a green NSX would be sexy. :rolleyes:

oh... or did you just say that so you could post a picture as well? ;)

Neo, you doubt my sincerety! :)
Actually I had never seen that picture before, just did a quick search to remind myself what the lotus looked like. That was the first car that came to mind with the Black/Gold combo.

And after thinking of other notable cars that came in black/gold I remembered this...which may not have such a favorable association with many of you.

http://www.bandit-trans-am.de

thanks for the link animate i used to love those trans am's smokey and the bandit loved those films (had the die cast models)partly responsible for my car addiction! Go burt reynolds! I share the same last name i was so proud of that when burt was in his heyday :)

gold black does look cool on the 'ol f1/eighties cars, however times change and so does my taste ;)

classic movies cars fuel my car addiction to its logical progression: NSX :)

Remember 'A team'? Face's corvette/mr t's gmc/dmc van, dukes of hazard orange whatever it was, night rider pontiac?, mad max gt ford falcon, fall guy; lee majors truck, hardcastle and mcormick manta ray car-thing....................ahh memories

Mr. Reynolds! :) Yes, I remember those cars. Some fondly. I also liked those early Trans Ams. Came fairly close to getting one but opted for college instead. Oh well, we have to live with our choices.

mr reynolds everytime i hear that it sounds like someones talking about my dad...it sounds so.........old(er)

yes education is best ;)

Back