Going to try and finalize loan tommorow!

Yup... Finally trying to pull the trigger on a '94 Blk/Blk with 50k miles.

Its immaculant! I still havent sold the mazdaspeed yet, but i'm trying to shove it off on somebody this week. i need it gone. If anyone wants to purchase it it will embarass most porchse and ferrari owners on the track! :biggrin:

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I know you all told me not to do this, that I should play it safe, buy a house, etc. I have done some evaluation in my life about just what I want from it. I'm young, and I dont know what tommorow brings. My good friend passed away last month and he had so much he wanted to do with his life but everything ended to quickly for him. I wont let that become me. I want to enjoy everyday and live without regret. This car is my expression of that belife. Sorry if that got too deep for ya guys! Just be happy for me! Hopefully all goes well and I can officially join the club soon!

da3dalus said:
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I know you all told me not to do this, that I should play it safe, buy a house, etc. I have done some evaluation in my life about just what I want from it. I'm young, and I dont know what tommorow brings. My good friend passed away last month and he had so much he wanted to do with his life but everything ended to quickly for him. I wont let that become me. I want to enjoy everyday and live without regret. This car is my expression of that belife. Sorry if that got too deep for ya guys! Just be happy for me! Hopefully all goes well and I can officially join the club soon!

Don't worry, it's not too deep for some. Enjoying life is one of the many reasons why I bought my NSX. It's the most expensive thing I purchased so far yet I feel that it's worth every penny and there's not one ounce of buyer's remorse in me. :biggrin:

You go, Boy! :smile: Can't wait to see another NSX owner in the great state of Nebraska! You'll the 8th proud owner in the area! (Just talked to Badtl1000s, there's his red, my red and another red, 2 blacks, the yellow and the orange) I would say this is the best time of the year to buy too, considering the sellers are probably itching to get rid of their cars now that winter is here. Where's the car located? And what's the damage($$)? Can't wait to hear the good news! :tongue:

docmental said:
You go, Boy! :smile: Can't wait to see another NSX owner in the great state of Nebraska! You'll the 8th proud owner in the area! (Just talked to Badtl1000s, there's his red, my red and another red, 2 blacks, the yellow and the orange) I would say this is the best time of the year to buy too, considering the sellers are probably itching to get rid of their cars now that winter is here. Where's the car located? And what's the damage($$)? Can't wait to hear the good news! :tongue:

Thanks doc! I didnt realize we had 8! Well if all goes well there will be 3 blacks in town now! There are some extenuating circumstances that are making the deal extra good for me in terms of the price. So good in fact, i'm gonna keep it a secret until we meet in person and then i can make myself feel real special when you find out how much i spent! :wink:

The car is located in Michigan.

Couple of details:
- Full Wings West Kit (actually looks like it was a good kit that got installed right)
- 17/18 Privat Profil's w/spanking new falkens
- Full Stainless Brake Lines
- Slotted Rotors
- Zanardi Trunk/Floor Mats
- Taitec JGTC exhaust! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks for the posts guys! I'll keep ya updated! I got two offers on the Mazdaspeed tonight as well so it might just work out perfect! Its the time of miracles after all!

da3dalus said:
Thanks doc! I didnt realize we had 8! Well if all goes well there will be 3 blacks in town now! There are some extenuating circumstances that are making the deal extra good for me in terms of the price. So good in fact, i'm gonna keep it a secret until we meet in person and then i can make myself feel real special when you find out how much i spent! :wink:

The car is located in Michigan.

Couple of details:
- Full Wings West Kit (actually looks like it was a good kit that got installed right)
- 17/18 Privat Profil's w/spanking new falkens
- Full Stainless Brake Lines
- Slotted Rotors
- Zanardi Trunk/Floor Mats
- Taitec JGTC exhaust! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks for the posts guys! I'll keep ya updated! I got two offers on the Mazdaspeed tonight as well so it might just work out perfect! Its the time of miracles after all!

Keeping us in suspense, huh?! There's penalty for that! :tongue:
Does it come with 4 wheels? :biggrin:

docmental said:
Keeping us in suspense, huh?! There's penalty for that! :tongue:
Does it come with 4 wheels? :biggrin:

Yes it does have 4 wheels... and to break the suspense and give you a little picture....

mynsx5.jpg

LOL. Not much, but if your nice you'll get more! :tongue:

da3dalus said:
Yes it does have 4 wheels... and to break the suspense and give you a little picture....

mynsx5.jpg

LOL. Not much, but if your nice you'll get more! :tongue:

Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that a left over stock from an EVO?! :biggrin:
We need more evidence here! :tongue:

Small update!

Went to State Farm today and got all the details worked out. Insurance would go up 80 bucks over the 6 month period (increase of about 13 bucks). I was shocked! I mean, i realize its an older car, but I was expecting a MASSIVE insurance premium. So i'd be paying 102.71 a month which i'm more than pleased with the 100/300/100 coverage.

As for the loan. Private party + old car = high intrest rate. Plus, I can only finance 48 months so that puts the payment slightly higher than what i'm paying now, but only by about 50 bucks more a month. For my dream car. Hell yea! I was pre approved for 8.74% which is an ass raping, but the lowest they offer on a private party 1994 car. So far so good.

I just need to make sure the seller of the car is truly legit, because if hes not i'm gonna have to not sell the mazda for such a low price because i'll be losing tons of money and wont be able to get into an NSX for what i want to spend right now. I wrote him an email yesterday, and i think i might call him today. I'll let you know how it unfolds.

da3dalus said:
damn it.

it sold. i'm sooo pissed off right now.

try e-loan. 72 months at 6.79% on any year is hard to beat :wink:

Approval done overnight or hours later during business -hours later.

Give the seller a deposit and drive home your dream :biggrin:

Thats what I did and Ive never been happier

P.S Id get the loan for a little extra so you get get some goodies. I saw your Mazdaspeed and NSX's have endless possiblities

I'll keep e-loan in mind for my future purchase. I appreciate the tip. I think when i find the next one to go after I am gonna take out a little bit more because i allready am eager to modify it. If you saw the Mazdaspeed, you can kinda see thats what i'm all about. :)

Anyway, i'm feeling down so i just thought I would post up what I was unable to get. *tear*. The search goes on... Starting to get into the 1 year + category!

mynsx1.jpg

mynsx2.jpg

mynsx3.jpg

da3dalus said:
damn it.

it sold. i'm sooo pissed off right now.

Be patient there are plenty of NSX's for sale. When I had the cash in hand and started looking to buy one it took me a good 8-9 months before I found one.

Hello,

try your local credit union, I got 4.75% for 5 years.... of course, you need to have excellent credit.

JP

docmental said:

doc... you seen this??? Feel like an upgrade? Its local to us!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ACUR...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
Back