going back to NSX?

traded my '92 back in march for a '2000 viper,already tired of viper,thinking about going back to nsx or 348/355 spyder.maybe 993 twin turbo,can't decide?

What didn't you like about the Viper vs. NSX?

What do you think you would like more about the other cars then the NSX?

I'd go 355 or NSX .That would be depending
on daily driver or not.
Daily NSX (coupe or Targa)
Weekend Warrior 355 (Coupe)IMO

I do love the 348's "look" but I'll pass on the wondering whats gonna go wrong next issues.
Kinda like some woman Ive been with !! LOL
smile.gif

Yes I'm sure there are exceptions "BUT" I like when the ods are "in" MY favor.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

the interior on the gen 2 models are better quality wise,at least it comes with in dash cd player.mine has connally leather package.

Hey randall... I wondered how long it would take you to tire of that car
smile.gif
I know that was one of your concerns when you got it. I would get a 2000 NSX instead and slap on the SC so you dont miss the power of the viper too much!

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 26 December 2002).]

To help (or convinve
smile.gif
) randall come back to NSX... the following post is the previous discussion of Viper vs NSX that randall once posted!!

http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004042.html

Randall, I think that your heart belongs to NSX
biggrin.gif
!! I hope that your new NSX will not cause you as much trouble as your old one.

[This message has been edited by Tiger740 (edited 27 December 2002).]

Hey Randall, If I remember correctly we traded emails b/f I purchased mine. You put me in contact w/huckster as a KC resident as well. I wanted to get a closer look at the NSX b/f I purchased. Was looking at the same cars you are at one time, although I didn't drive a 993TT, only a C2. The driver comfort and ride quality w/the Viper was a issue with me too, however they do rip the asphalt off the street don't they ! The 993 was ok, but not as good as the NSX and the maintenance can be greater if the proper service hasn't been done in the past. Can't comment of the 348-355, but the 55's look much better IMO. There is a place that sells & services Ferrari's down in Stillwell @ 208th & Metcalf. I have their card around here somewhere, give me a email and i'll look it if needed. Good luck on your hunt.

tiger,thanks for the link!BTW i forgot about those f***head dealers skewing me!my next nsx will have a warranty.

Back