• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going away drive for LaMar (BlackRacerX) on 8-2

LMR

Legendary Member
We will be losing a member of our SoCal family, LaMar, as he is moving to NorCal. So we will do one last drive with him on Sunday August 2nd. We will be driving GMR and Azusa Canyon and having lunch after the drive to send him off to the north. We will do our normal short stop/break near Mt Baldy and then head over to Azusa Canyon to Crystal Lake for another short stop/break before heading down for lunch.

Will meet at the In-N-Out at 1261 Lone Hill Ave in Glendora 91741, near the Auto Center at 9:00 am and leaving promptly at 9:30.

Let's send LaMar off in style!!

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. BlackRacerX (LaMar)
3. racer9x (Javier)
4. SeaSharp (Craig)
5. Valhalla (JC)
6. jagtiger (Henry)
7. Kyras (Patty)
8. akira3d (Eric)
9. Greg-TT (Gregory)
10. GO KRT (Alan &?)
11. michaelbrat (Mike & Nic)
12. phryxis (Colin & Areen)

Last edited:
Darn...will be heading to Tahoe August 1st..... :frown:

Aww man. You guys will be losing me too, since I'm moving to Vegas sometime in August. I can't go Aug 2nd because I'll be in .. well Vegas moving my NSX there!

Les this actually works for me since I'll be in Vegas 7/25. Please count me in ��

- - - Updated - - -

Aww man. You guys will be losing me too, since I'm moving to Vegas sometime in August. I can't go Aug 2nd because I'll be in .. well Vegas moving my NSX there!
Ohh no! Are you moving to Vegas permanently Adrian? It will be a sad day for Socal if you are ��

"People come and go so fast here."
Dorothy in Oz

Best of luck Adrian and LaMar. Count me in for this drive, JC will be solo.

Lamar are you moving permanently too? Darn we are loosing a lot of socal folks ��

I think I'll make it but GMR is a definite barf ride for me. Two meclizine, for sure! Patty.

Last edited:

Sorry to see you leaving SoCal but there are some good NSXer's in Vegas. Stay in touch Adrian:wink:

Les this actually works for me since I'll be in Vegas 7/25. Please count me in ��

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh no! Are you moving to Vegas permanently Adrian? It will be a sad day for Socal if you are ��

Sorry to see you leaving SoCal but there are some good NSXer's in Vegas. Stay in touch Adrian:wink:

Thanks guys. Hoping it'll be temporary for only 3 years. We'll see though! I'm hoping I'll be at NSXPO, if they ever get the wait list figured out....

Oh, Alan! When are you going to sign up? He claims to have a car that out performs ours.

Patty, that is pathetic. Stop trying to goad me into going on this run. (Les won't be happy)

AND........a couple years ago we did have an NSX show up for a Miata run up GMR. The NSX could not shake the Miatas.... (and they weren't in the same league as this new Miata)

Will there be brownies???? :biggrin:

Sorry, will be representing as one of only two NSX's (integrals' is the 2nd) at the NASA Western Championships at Laguna Seca next weekend...

Sounds we need to also have 'welcome drive' for LMR once he's here in NorCal.

LMR is not leaving SoCal, ever:wink:. The drive is for LaMar (BlackRacerX). And yes, you need to do a welcome drive for him once he's in NorCal.

I might subject myself to the wrath of Les for a brownie :biggrin:

I have never said you could not go. In fact you have been invited to this and other recent drives but you declined. I will add you and that red thing to the list. Will your better half, meaning Jill, be coming? Also how soon will you be in that NSX you have been looking at?

Back