GoFastVideo.com :: Free track/racing videos

GoFastVideo.com :: Free track/racing videos

I'm just posting to share a site I put together over the last month.

www.gofastvideo.com

It's a site dedicated to track & auto-x racing videos. All hosted for free on a 100mbit connection. We have all sorts of videos from many different car types.

If you would like your videos hosted for free, email links to them and a short description to [email protected]

Hey Krazik,

Nice web site. But, got a question. why are most of the tracks in the west coast.

j/k u california boys sure have plenty of tracks to pick from.

Hey there Krazik nice to see your post on this board and great offer for vids.I'll have some for you during the coming season from the east coast,I have one from msr in Tx from last xpo,if interrested .BTW I met you at xpo, infineon ,I was the driver of the bumblebee,and also chatted about my s2000,as well as your track car with 275 tires:eek:

Yup I remember you and the car.

They're actually 280's ;) and its british sizing. I'm told (no never confirmed personally) that the 280 dunlap slick is roughing a 300 in US sizes :) I run 250s in the front.

I look forward to getting some of your vids. I certinely need more east coast track vids.

-Ry

Cool Thanks krazik!

It's raining in San Francisco today, instead of driving my NSX, I'm chillin' on NSXPRIME, downloading some Great videos from gofastvideo.com! Thanks a lot krazik! :D :cool:

Back