Go Vote for HOTTEST NSX's! (Mike C., and Yojack just nominated your cars)

Rick thanks for nominating my NSX. I also received a pm from TURBO2GO requesting for more pics of my NSX. Unfortunately, I don't have any current pics aside from the one pic from SF Wekfest. So, I think your nomination of my NSX won't qualify for the Hottest NSX voting.

I do hope someone wins from the Bay Area.

Mike

I won't start polling until next month. I want to give everyone plenty of time to get their car in.

OOOh, OOOh, OOOh! Do you think my virgin NSX could possibly win??? (Just kidding). Happy Thanksgiving you guys out there! Hi Yo & Jack! Long time, no see...

(Mike, you know your car is the Shiznittt!!!) I just saw you out there in SSF taking pictures of you and your car again with that tripod!:biggrin: Have a Happy Turkey Day, Mike.

OOOh, OOOh, OOOh! Do you think my virgin NSX could possibly win??? (Just kidding). Happy Thanksgiving you guys out there! Hi Yo & Jack! Long time, no see...

Lynn, please, please, please give the other NSX's a chance and don't enter your NSX with those one of a kind valve stem caps into the "HOTTEST NSX's" poll :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(Mike, you know your car is the Shiznittt!!!) I just saw you out there in SSF taking pictures of you and your car again with that tripod!:biggrin: Have a Happy Turkey Day, Mike.

lol... please do not reveal the spot where I take pics of me, my NSX and my tripod :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Back