Getting the NSX

Thanks for all the advice guys! I am finally going to purchase the NSX next weekend! The loan went through for 13,000 and I am putting 12,000 out the pocket. The price is finalize at 25000 without clutch replacement(even though it doesnt need it yet). 91 47000 miles clean title and minty interior and exterior!

dsc00012lkq.jpg

I already got the Jetz Cf spoiler and 02+ rear valence red already. I am excited and cant wait to have it in the garage!

Last edited:
Congrats man. That is awesome coming from a gsr to nsx. You will have so much fun with it.

Cograts on the purchase !!!
what are the specs on your GSR? I had red/black GSR to match my red/black NSX. Nice to open the garage and see both of them sitting there asking to be driven. Best thing about them was they were both paid off.

Thanks guys, the gsr was actually my first car. I sold it and build a sohc civic coupe.
This is the spec on the motor build/turbo though

aebs sleeved 85mm ls block
85mm cp pistons
pauter rods
erl 5 main girdle
BR custom catch can kit. ss braided lines, erl fittings. 2 back of the block an fitting and 4 on the vc.
Full 3" all the way back with all vband
itr oil/water pump
portflow b16 head, street port and polish. 3 angle valve job, jg dual valve springs, Ti retainer, type r valves, CTR cams,aem 5 bolt adjustable cam gears.
edelbrock victor x intake manifold
bdl 72mm tb port match with im.
bdl fuel rail
aem fpr, with earl fittings
precision 1000cc injectors
precision 600hp intercooler 3.5"wide 31.5" long 8" height
tial bov
tial 44mm wastegate
afi manifold kit with 3" dp
2" dual core half size aluminum radiator
gm 3 bar map sensor
garrett gt35r port s housing (now .82ar)
cometic head gasket
arp main studs
arp head studs
competition stage 5 clutch
ems is hondata s300 with a p28.

460 whp on pump gas

img3418bq1.jpg

img3413bf8.jpg

My Coupe was a simple build,
Vitara pistons, eagle rods, ported and shimmed z6 oil pump, acl main/rod bearings, arp head studs, oem headgasket, supertech valve springs and retainers. NSR ram horn, tial 38mm wastegate, bosch 1600cc injectors, tial bov, gt35r turbo.

417whp 313 wtq on e85

DSC01137.jpg

dsc00028rk5.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Thanks again guys, I will keep you all up to date when I get some toys for the car.

Last edited:
Congrats on your Purchase:smile: I am sure you will appreciate how the car responds to your inputs. The mod bug bit before you got the car, thats classic.

Congrats! im still on the hunt for "the one". im actually meeting someone today for a test drive on a black 95'. Hope we can work out a deal by today.

The car is coming home this afternoon. I been so excited I couldnt sleep. Then I end up waking up at 6 in the morning. I will post pics up tonight guys!

The drive home!

img6058x.jpg

img6067w.jpg

Then it took 5 of my friends and I to do the spoiler and rear valence. The rear valence and spoiler by JETZ had perfect fitment. Had some issues mainly with the spoiler, but I am sure he will come through.

24qmlgm.jpg

dsc00400joo.jpg

Why'd it take 5 people? I put my JETZ wing on by myself in the dark :biggrin:
Anyway... congrats!

lol, thanks. It actually took 3 people for the wing and 6 for the rear valence. We divided up into 2 teams for the rear valence.

Tuan!!! PHOTOSHOOT!

Back