Getting close to pulling trigger

Might have to pull the trigger as some of these deals are amazing.

1. Do you think these deals will get any better? I am seeing discount between 40 to 50k

2. Just curious how is the radio in this thing. Is it as good as burmeister in p cars?

3. I test drove it once, will do it again. I found the transmission to shift slow in manual mode as compared to a 570?

4. I did notice what I thought was a lot of wind noise near the front of the windows.

5. Is the car really quiet in electric mode? In the morning got used to the quiet from driving my i8

Seems like this car is an i8 on steroids and much better looking.

As has been pointed out, no AM radio.

I can't get the hang of the voice recognition for music selection, but I am not alone.

No noise from the window(s), but I have an intermittent rattle that may need some lube (ordered on Amazon).

50k off is 50k off. I’d buy one if I had the funds. It is a great machine and now the price makes it even greater. But I am also curious if there will be more deep dish discounts.:cool:

I can't see it goin more then 50k

Upon reading a post here where a GSM at a dealership has stated "FWIW she said 2018 will only be special ordered and they wont have any sit in the showrooms", don't be surprised to see deeper discounts. If 18's are basically same as 17's, it could get UGLY....JM2C

I think you will see more than $50K on the fully optioned ones (205k) but the lower cars are going fast and I believe the discounts on those will be lessened. Honestly though if you wait for the bottom you just might miss out.

Might have to pull the trigger as some of these deals are amazing.

1. Do you think these deals will get any better? I am seeing discount between 40 to 50k

2. Just curious how is the radio in this thing. Is it as good as burmeister in p cars?

3. I test drove it once, will do it again. I found the transmission to shift slow in manual mode as compared to a 570?

4. I did notice what I thought was a lot of wind noise near the front of the windows.

5. Is the car really quiet in electric mode? In the morning got used to the quiet from driving my i8

Seems like this car is an i8 on steroids and much better looking.

1. I think they will get better on the fully loaded cars $200k to $210k range and they will be over 60k off

2. Honestly I have never been impressed with any factory high end radio Burmeister or Bang and Olufsen. My NSX has the standard non Els radio and I think it sounds pretty good but its not phenomenal but the car is!

3. No offense to you or anyone else but why do people think they can shift better than the computer especial in the NSX in sport plus mode or track mode. Its the same thing with the Porsche 911 PDK let the computer do the work.

4. I have noticed the wind noise as well on mine near the pillars when going 80mph and above. I think part of it is because the cabin is so freaking quiet but on my first service i am going to see if Acura can make a window adjustment.

5. The car always starts the engine even in quit mode but the exhaust is silenced and it pretty quickly gets into EV mode which is totally silent.

I hope this helps you out even with the wind noise i just love the car I feel it is phenomenal.

Which dealer is offering $50k off? I was debating throwing that # at the dealer but don't really want the black car and honestly wasn't expecting the prices to come down this quickly. I decided ~2 months ago to throw another $20k into my old nsx thinking that in a year any of the cars I was considering would drop ~$20k and it would be a win-win for me. Is anyone else cross shopping other (used) cars at this price point even if hypothetically? Used MP4-12c spyder, 458 coupe, Murcielago spyder, all of which IMhO look far better, not that the NSX is ugly. Thx to Space Truckin who sent me a msg on a lease deal close by, I tried to resist all day today but will give the dealer a call monday to see if it's on the nouvelle blue car. Buying that car might lead to a divorce but it might be worth it. Or I'll need the extra $ saved to buy some shoes/bags

Back