Getaway in Stockholm Interview Will be Aired FINNALLY

After plenty of delay, endless emails and phone calls; the interview with the Getaway in Stockholm crew has been recorded and is now ready to be aired. The debut will air on SJIRadio.com at 10PM Eastern Central Time (GMT -5:00) Thursday, May 22nd; and will be aired 3 times after in the next 14 days (See this post for details).

If anyone wants more info we have full details on the interview including trailer downloads and also the chance to win DVD copies of each episode here. Everyone who does not have a copy is encouraged to get their own DVD at www.GetawayinStockholm.com

Lastley, if you have questions that were not answered during the interview, Mr A (from the Getaway in Stockholm Crew) has said he would answer question in this thread.

Thanks to everyone that submited questions, and again, sorry for the delay.

PS: Mods, if you want your site read off during the interview, email me @ [email protected]

My question is, are they planning to do an American version of the movie, and if so can I be one of the drivers? :D

these are just interviews, aren't they?
they're not showing GiS1,2 or 3, right?

i would pay $$$ to see GiS3 on the big screen with surround sound.... and the rest of cinema filled with NSXprime members. :D

Back