• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

George's Japanese after market parts blow out sale!

Only two items left, get them now before they are gone. You won't find a better deal anywhere else!

New Item(s):

Brand new ARC titanium exhaust coming
in around end of August. Twin tips version.
$2900 FIRM NEW LOWER PRICE!

used Sparco hub adaptor for NSX with after market steering wheels Hub only, no steering wheel, no horn buttons.
$150

--------------------------------
Taitec rear diffuser
$1200 SOLD!
JGTC center-exit exhaust.
$700 SOLD!
NSX-R 4.23 final drive
No longer available!
Back Yard Special rear spats
$300 SOLD!
used MOMO seat rail
$100 SOLD!

Pictures posted here: http://www.geocities.com/maomaonsx/forsale.html

Price some what negotiable unless noted. If you low-ball me I won't return your e-mail, sorry. If you e-mail me about items arleady sold, don't expect a reply.

price subject to change and does not include shipping. They can also be picked up if you are local.

------------------
George W

[This message has been edited by maomaonsx (edited 03 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by maomaonsx (edited 03 August 2002).]

I'm interested in the rear spats what do they look like??
MYNSX in AZ

[This message has been edited by lemansnsx (edited 18 July 2002).]

Hello I am Interesting in That part "used MOMO seat rail for Recaro SPG or similiar dimension seats. Custom made to fit Recaro SPGs or other seats with equal bottom dimensions. fore/aft and tilt adjustable."

Please contact me for payment and expedition

Andrea

[email protected]

If you want something, e-mail me!

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
George --

the countershaft and oil gear are different from the US R&P, so you will not be able to get them from a US Acura dealer.

-- Chris

Chris,
It is a known fact that you can order these NSX-R parts from Acura dealers in the states--at least one or two years ago. The part numbers are listed in the FAQ.

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
Which one?

I'm assuming you mean which dealer? I know that Don can get the parts through his dealer connections and I also remeber this was discussed on the list way back when the NSX-R R&P was the newest NSX go-fast parts around.

------------------
G Dummy~

new item(s) added!

------------------
G Dummy~

Back