• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Suspension GENUINE JDM NSX-R NA2 Suspension Coilover

For Sale - NSX-R NA2 Suspension Coilover Setup OEM Honda Part

Not much to explain here as you all know this suspension is from the highly rated all famous NA2 NSX-R by Honda. I love this setup because it makes the car handle so much better than anything I came across , including KW V3s, Teins, and Bilstein. Its civilized on the street and firm, but not harsh. It has the quality ride like a oem suspension.

I am only selling this because I am upgrading to JRZs and getting new set of wheels so I want to lower my car a little more.

I bought this from a prime member 2 years ago and supposedly to have less than 5,000 miles. I myself put on about 11,000 miles on these. All street driving, except for a half day track at Spring Mountain. Never disappoint, very good condition, no leak. I will have pictures soon when it is off my car.

A picture of my car with this suspension. (Look for the White on White, 02 Front)

$2,500.00 + Shipping Or best Offer

Feel free to contact me

Thanks,
Hugo

Last edited:
Bump, This is one of the best suspension you can get without adjusting anything. I cannot rave enough about these. I just installed the JRZ RS, and the ride quality of the NSX-R is actually better. I cannot speak for the handling comparing to the RS because I have not dialed it in yet, but the NSX-R is amazing by itself.

In Box ready to ship.

New Price $2,200

Bump, Ready to Ship.

New Price $2,200

Attachments

• IMG_5131.jpg
    IMG_5131.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5135.jpg
    IMG_5135.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 244
Back