• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Genuine Gruppe-M fender flares in perfect condition $1300

For sale is a perfect set of Gruppe-M flares including instructions in Japanese, rubber beadings and the mounting clips. Several of the mounting clips are broken but they are readily available from your local auto stores. Absolutely no drilling or modifications to the car. Just use the existing fender liner mounting holes and mount right up. Currently painted to white and I was going to put on my car but I changed my mind. They were on my black car for the longest time before I sold that car. Currently $1800 new and I am selling them for $1300 firm plus shipping. Extremely hard to find. Highest Japanese quality product.
SteveDSC_7408.jpgLakeTahoeApril.jpgDiMage 197 (Medium).jpgDiMage 195 (Medium).jpgFlare.jpgFlareGruppeM.jpg

Attachments

• NSX 040 (Medium).jpg
    NSX 040 (Medium).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 182
  • gruppemnsx.gif
    gruppemnsx.gif
    66.1 KB · Views: 159
  • SSRGT7.jpg
    SSRGT7.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Back