Gen 2 NSX and 911 Turbo S Video

watched this yesterday, there seems to be a general shift in attitude to the car, (more positive) although I always have to bemoan critiques that get on about the interior as, well, a Porsche our Audi r8 interior don't really blow my mind either and all of the gimmicks in a Lambo seem pretty trite... I'll be quite happy the day I can get my new NSX and not be as worried about the basics and still drive it all the time like my old Gen 1... :)

Poor old NSX........always the bridesmaid and never the bride. All the online comparisons end the same. "wow, the NSX is amazing, it's so fast, it's great, blah blah blah, but I'll take the Porsche or the Lambo or the R8 or (________________ fill in the blank). But these guys are all comparing the NSX at the full retail price. It's not a $200K car anymore. No one has paid $200K for an NSX since 2016. Would I like to own a $225K Turbo S? Sure, but I didn't have the extra $85K it took to buy one, so I settled for the lowly NSX...... It's stupid to watch these NSX comparisons to cars that cost $50 to 100's of thousands of dollars more. But in reality, the fact that these guys are comparing the NSX to cars that are worth this much more is a testament to the car. I'm not knocking the video, as they had some good things to say, and part of the point was that they were both good cars, but one costs a lot more than the other...... Just my take.

Good video, thanks for sharing.

watched this yesterday, there seems to be a general shift in attitude to the car, (more positive) although I always have to bemoan critiques that get on about the interior as, well, a Porsche our Audi r8 interior don't really blow my mind either and all of the gimmicks in a Lambo seem pretty trite... I'll be quite happy the day I can get my new NSX and not be as worried about the basics and still drive it all the time like my old Gen 1... :)

Yeah the 911 interior is rather boring. It also is quite cheap feeling unless you tick the boxes to make it nicer. However, it doesn't feel like an MDX interior, though you could argue you're getting that macan or cayman feel in a 911 too.

Back