• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB of Cedar RIdge Fabrication Timing belt shield, Heavy Duty!!!

Is it too late to get in on this? Sounds like a good thing to get for my next TB/WP change.

Thanks for getting payments in to me!

I will keep updating the thread and others can keep buying at the GB price through the end of the week. Thanks so much!

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Viper Driver,
I will add you to the list!

Thanks,
Dave

Do I call in for payment or should is there a Paypal address

Do I call in for payment or should is there a Paypal address

Use '[email protected]' as the PayPal account.

Thanks,
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the payment, please note your Prime name in the PayPal 'notes' area so I can tie them back to this thread.

Dave

payment sent

Gotta have! Sending funds now.

Thanks to all of those who have paid, we are shipping a pile of these today!

Please PM me if you have questions or want to add anything else to the shipment.

Dave

I will take one. I will just pay-pal to the previous listed pay-pal address with the shipping info. Let me know if you need anything else.

Last edited:
Hi Dave, Hopefully I can get a Light Weight Sheild, Please add me to the list, money sent.

Apologies for "noob-ness", but as a new owner, I'm unaware of the forementioned "delamination" issue. Would someone be kind enough to explain a few more of the details?

Interested, Still Available?

Back