Gash on headlight housing, should I repaint?

Hi all,
Regarding to my previous post about a gash on my passenger side head lights housing where it aligns with the hood.
Acura is readjusting it and is willing to repaint the housing.
Should I let them? Or should I just touch it up with touch up paint? I dont really like the idea of repainting the car even though its just the headlight housing.
Whats your opinion? Im just afraid to lower value of NSX if its repainted. I also dont want to explain why the car was repainted if I eve do resale it later.

Here are the pictures to the gash
http://www.emusing.com/gallery/nsx_4.htm

Please respond asap cuz I have to let them know soon today.
Thanks,
Calvin

If you do have it repainted just take before and after pics to prove to any future owners the reason of the repaint. It will probably look better vs a touch up brush.

I know, but they want me to leave it there till Friday. The loaner they gave me was an avis rental. It STINKS/SMELLS in there.
Calvin

Why not have the dealer do just touch-up only on it? Sure saves them time/money rather than repainting the whole thing and they may send it to get professionally touched-up. Also like said above...take before/after pics for sure!

I told them forget the repaint. They ordered touchup paint cuz none was in stock. They will give me touch up paint. Its fine with me.

Darn plates arent in yet. Temp expires in 4 days. Yikkes.
Got my Valentine One rador today too. Shucks.
Calvin

Back