• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Garret Twin Turbo + Intercoolers + AEM + Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a complete twin turbo kit. Everything you need to run a safe boosted car.
Included components are as follows:
-Twin Garrett T-28 turbos
-2 Intercoolers
-Exhaust, Muffler, & all of the piping
-Intake,Greddy blowoff
-AEM engine management system.
-450cc injectors
-Profec B Boost controller/w low & high settings
-Tilton oil pump

This car was tuned at 355rwhp @ 6lbs of boost. I kept it conservative.

The AEM is already tuned for 6lbs, however you will need to get it tuned for your car. You will be able to use the existing map, so minimal tuning will be necessary.

This is a perfect setup for a stock motor, @ 6lbs of boost makes good safe hp. Although you could boost more. Thats up to you & your tuner.

Power delivery is almost instantanious, pulls all the way thru 8000rpms, very fun to drive.

This system is on my car currently & is running.
-Asking $6000

Last edited:
Very interested. PM sent.

hi nico where u locate?
and do u think this will work on automatic nsx?
thanks man dimitris

Duochie said:
I already have an exhaust, how much do you want with out your exhaust?

By their very nature, turbos are plumbed into the exhaust system, and you are therefore likely to need the exhaust that's included with this kit, although the seller is obviously the one who should confirm this.

please send pics (if you can take them) via pm highly interested,could it be fitted to another car? please pm info
best regards david

Re: Garret Twin Turbo + Intercoolers + Intake

I'm keeping the AEM, the boost controller, and the oil pump, I've decided to rebuild my motor with bigger turbos, however you can still by an nice system at a resonable price for your car.

This is a perfect setup for a stock motor, @ 6lbs of boost makes good safe hp. Although you could boost more. Thats up to you & your tuner.

Power delivery is almost instantanious, pulls all the way thru 8000rpms, very fun to drive.

This is a Garrett twin turbo kit. Included components are as follows:
-Twin Garrett T-28 turbos
-2 Intercoolers
-Exhaust, Muffler, & all of the piping
-Intake,Greddy blowoff

If you have any questions fell free to call me. cell 760-559-2547

This system is on my car currently & is running.
-Asking $4000[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back