Galveston Cruise and Lunch (4/23/06)

****WE WILL NOT BE GOING TO GALVESTON THIS WEEKEND - THE PLAN HAS CHANGED - WE WILL HEAD TO THE KEMAH BOARDWALK INSTEAD****

A few of the local NSX owners are going to head to the Kemah Boardwalk for lunch. The plan is to meet at the Target parking lot located on the southeast corner of the SH 288 and FM 518 intersection. If you are heading south on 288 from downtown you will pass under Blt 8 and continue south for about another mile looking for FM 518. Take the exit for FM 518 and make a left at the light (you will pass under 288). Once on FM 518 at the first light you come to you will turn right into a large shopping center. Once in the shopping center look for the Target. From there we will head to Kemah for lunch leaving the parking lot at 10:00 a.m. sharp. Once to the Kemah Boardwalk we can decide where we want to eat lunch.

Summary:

Description: Cruise and Lunch
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2006
Meeting Location: Target parking lot (southeast corner of SH 288 and FM 518)
Time: 9:30 a.m. (leave parking lot at 10:00 a.m.)
Lunch: Kemah Boardwalk

Who’s in? Post up!

Last edited:
sweet!! come on out y'all!! it will be great time!! last time we did this we cause a massive car wreck on 45!! i hope i don't have to show houses!! :biggrin:

NSXCELERATE said:
Im sure glad I dont live there any more:eek: :eek:

I'm not sure what this meant!
This is a friendly invitation to us NSX owners who want to get together and enjoy the company. I think it's out of line for you to talk bad about whatever is bothering you in this thread.

If you'd like to vent or express your frustration, you should create a new thread. Paul has organized this meet and it's a matter of courtesy that you should not hijack this thread for whatever is bothering you.

Back to topic, .. I surely would attend this meet!!
See y'all Houston NSX-ers in Galveston!!

Nick thanks for the heads up. Yes we will want to stay away from Galveston this weekend. Sorry about that guys. Let me think of something and edit my first post. I am busy at work right now but will edit this thread tonight.

Well I'm not sure the C6 would fit in! Sounds like fun though and it was nice meeting all of the Houston NSXers.

Girls mistake the NSX for a Corvette all the time.:biggrin: Come on out Jim..I'm sure everyone would love to see your new ride.

Hey guys I just edited my first post to reflect a change in plans. Lets go to the Kemah Boardwalk instead. I realize that I-45 south will be busy but we are talking about heading that way at 10:00 a.m. on a Sunday morning. I also know a few ways to get to Kemah which would avoid us having to travel on I-45. Either way I would not let “traffic” on I-45 prevent you from attending if that’s your only concern. Closer towards Galveston I-45 will be a mess which is why we will not head there.

DANCING.gif
:smile:

Are you sure we don't want to go to Galveston..we've been invited to cruise and represent!!!!:tongue:

Attachments

• KAPPA_03.jpg
    KAPPA_03.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 56
SamBel said:
We had 14 cars at the last drive. 11 made the actual drive. Is there a specific number for which you seek? :tongue:

Just hoping to meet as many Houston NSXers as possible. I don't get too many opportunities to come out any more :frown:

Back