• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Galpin Auto Sports Senna NSX

Should have just done it in paint since they had it apart.

I agree with you. It almost looked like they were going to paint it with the amount of prep work they did.

Ironically, with all the effort to put the Honda logos on, I am surprised they kept the Acura badges and not swap them. We all know they are the same, but the H badges would match the theme better.

SennaNSX1.png

SennaNSX2.png

SennaNSX3.png

SennaNSX4.png

SennaNSX5.png

SennaNSX6.png

Your photo in post #2 is, I presume, a euro or japan car. Do you know where it is ?
With apologies for posting this non-NSX photo but this was the Anson SA6 Super V that I campained in 1989 and 1990.
I am told the guy who bought it from me (a huge Senna fan ) still races it in VARA on the west coast.

Attachments

• 541C2AA0-79F3-4793-8E43-9D68852BC875.jpeg
    541C2AA0-79F3-4793-8E43-9D68852BC875.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 450
I missed the Forza connection. Clever.
BTW, in the racing world, a helmet is a very personal thing. In my years of racing I think I have rarely if ever, seen a true replica of a famous driver’s helmet on the grid. IMO these full scale replicas are a new fad, mostly to display at home or at the office.

Back