Gallardo Spyder Debute @ LoBC

Is anyone interested in going to see the Lamborgini Gallardo Spyder Debute at Lamborgini of Bergen County in NJ.

It will arrive here on thursday and will be here till sunday. Official viewing is on sat.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Is anyone interested in going to see the Lamborgini Gallardo Spyder Debute at Lamborgini of Bergen County in NJ.

It will arrive here on thursday and will be here till sunday. Official viewing is on sat.

SUNDAY?

The Kid said:

Still kind of up in the air but there are two customers who have orders in on the car and would like to see it but they can only make it on sunday....special viewing......check the thread on Fchat.

Someone answer me this. HOW and I mean HOW do you test drive one of those cars on THOSE streets???? I've went by that dealer everytime I saw my Grandma in the hospital, and the roads worse then anything I have ever seen. And getting out of the dealer it self looks like a challenge becuase when I was there a month or more ago, I recall seeing a gap from the curb to the street, with a little bit of a dip. Unless they secretly have some kind of underground test route thing:confused:, I dont see how anyone would have the full experience of test driving one.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Someone answer me this. HOW and I mean HOW do you test drive one of those cars on THOSE streets???? I've went by that dealer everytime I saw my Grandma in the hospital, and the roads worse then anything I have ever seen. And getting out of the dealer it self looks like a challenge becuase when I was there a month or more ago, I recall seeing a gap from the curb to the street, with a little bit of a dip. Unless they secretly have some kind of underground test route thing:confused:, I dont see how anyone would have the full experience of test driving one.

This guy did not care about road condition, why should you?:biggrin:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8454665654910570394&q=MC12

Back