FYI: No Alignment for Low NSX at Sterling Mccall Acura

Well, I made appt. for alignment at Sterling Mccall acura today. I went there this morning and tech dept looked at my car and said they couldn't get my NSX up for alignment because my car is too low and I have a side skirt (stacy side skirt). Maybe some of you guys already know about this, but for those who don't, they do not take low NSX for alignment.

Go to SW Alignment on Richmond and Fondren(I think this is the cross street). They are good about getting low cars onto the alignment machine and the alignment was perfect on mine.

Thanks for the info, because I am in need of an alignment also. It's just ashamed that my job has an alignment machine but my car is too low and I will have to pay another shop to do something that I could get for almost $0!

I had my NSX aligned there a few weeks ago. Mine is about 1" lower than stock. It sounded like they had a hard time with it. I wonder if they decided to not align low NSX's after mine :P

I had my NSX aligned there a few weeks ago. Mine is about 1" lower than stock. It sounded like they had a hard time with it. I wonder if they decided to not align low NSX's after mine :P

ooo so It's you that they're talking about. :biggrin:

I went to southwest alignment this morning and the alignment was really badd, the left front toe was toe-out almost 2 degree. Well after the alignment, all I can say is damn, the car reminds me of go-kart.
So problem solved, thanks to all Gentlements at the houston GTG meet for the advice.

Back