Future Owner saying hello.

Hello all. I am currently a MR2 guy, but I am planning on making the switch to a NSX once I graduate from college and lock in a reliable job. I live near Akron OH and go to the University of Akron, I am also involved with the university's FSAE team. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and I hope this forum is as helpful and has as many good people as the MR2 forum I come from.

Hello and welcome. This is a great place for information and generous individuals. Just make sure you use the Search function before asking a question (to avoid getting flamed on) :cool:

You'll enjoy prime. Welcome and hang out and read for a while - ask questions. Lots of good folks here ready to help. You found the right place to learn about NSXs.

Thanks Guys! Luckily for you guys I am not a forum noob, so I won't ask too many questions because that's what the search function is for:biggrin:. I plan do do a lot of research on these cars as far as typical issues with them and driveability. I already have a mid-engine car so I know working on simple things can be the biggest pain in the ass when they shouldn't be and I expect more of that from the NSX. I'll be around poking in and out of random threads trying to learn more so I can get into these cars with a solid knowledge base when ever I do become an owner.

Welcome....

It sounds like a logical progression to me, MR2 to NSX.

I've run into several MR2 owners who have told me that their dream is to move up to an NSX.

Enjoy the hunt.... keep us posted.

- Rod

When I do manage to snag a NSX I plan on making the MR2 a dedicated track car. I don't think I could ever get out of the MR2 scene completely, luckily I'm single so I can collect the toys.:tongue:

Presumptuous! I like it.

This is coming from a future Powerball lottery winner and Bugatti Veyron owner.
:biggrin::tongue:

Powderballz, great plan of attack! I did the exact same as you, started a NSX acct. and began learning everything I could about the NSX on Prime. I began casually browsing Autotrader and Prime at the same time, and as luck would have it, found my car shortly after my acct. was in line with what I was looking to spend and was knowledgable enough by then to buy with confidence. I just wish I had done that with my previous ride; '92 Corrado VR6. What a PITA that one was!:mad: Lesson learned, now it seems I over-do my due dilligence on everything! Best of luck!

Back