Future Owner in France.

Hello!

I prensent myself, I am Vincent, and I live in France.

I actualy drive a Honda S2000 (This is my second one) as daily drive and I want to buy an NSX in 2-3 month to replace it.

I plan to buy it in USA because in france we just have the 3.0l version (90-96) and I want a 2001/05 version.

I also plan to intall a supercharger Kit, maybe a SOS supercharger kit, but not shure for the moment.

I hope this forum will help me to find my new car and some good info about this car.

Vincent.

Hello!

I prensent myself, I am Vincent, and I live in France.

I actualy drive a Honda S2000 (This is my second one) as daily drive and I want to buy an NSX in 2-3 month to replace it.

I plan to buy it in USA because in france we just have the 3.0l version (90-96) and I want a 2001/05 version.

I also plan to intall a supercharger Kit, maybe a SOS supercharger kit, but not shure for the moment.

I hope this forum will help me to find my new car and some good info about this car.

Vincent.

I think you mean 2002-2005.

Welcome Vincent! As you will soon discover, this forum contains everything you need to know and then some about this legendary automobile; not to mention some really cool people.:cool: Best of luck in your quest!

Salut, Vincent

Bienvenu a NSXPrime. Ici vous allez trouvez beaucoup d'information et des amis, aussi.

Je suis le proprietaire d'une 2001 NSX-T avec le SOS compresseur. Ma voiture a des autre modifications aussi.

Si je peu vous aidez vous pouvez me telephoner a (1) 505.620.2239 (USA). Il y a huit heures de difference entre la France et l'Etat de Nouveau Mexique.

Philippe
(Voulez-vous excusez mais faute d'orthographe?)

Back