Future NSX owner with lot's of questions

Hey there everyone, first time user, super long time enthusiast. I've loved the Acura NSX since i first laid eyes on it as a little boy. I made it a goal to buy one after graduating college and landing a job, and now that school is done and a great job has landed, I want to make my dream come true. I am very close to buying an NSX, most probably a late 90's model, and I would appreciate as much info as possible. What I should look for, any known faults/problems/recalls, any years to stay away from, cost of maintaining one. Appreciate all info provided. I live in the Los Angeles area, so if any readers are out here, I'd love to meet up and talk in person. Hell, I'll even buy you a cup of coffee. Thanx for reading!!

-Mhair S.

Welcome Mhair262 .... people here on Prime are happy to answer questions.

I wouldn't be surprised if several won't take you up on the cup of coffee and let you take closer looks of their cars and fill you in on some of the specifics and things to know.

The wiki is a good place to search. This link may help save you some time...
http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Special:Allpages

I myself need to take more time going through all that is out on the wiki. There is a plethera of knowledge here on NSX Prime.

Most all of us who own an NSX love them... serveral have sold, but end up coming back. And others move on too.

There is always something else out there to experience and enjoy.

Enjoy the learning process and the hunt... keep us posted ...

Once again, welcome to Prime.

- Rod

Last edited:
Welcome and go to a local meet to see the cars in person

Welcome, lots to learn, enjoy the search! It is really almost as much fun as owning the car! Almost...:wink:

thanx for all the websites and tips guys! ill deff keep my eyes open for an NSX gathering to get a closer look and one-on-one talks with the owners.

Back