Future NSX owner *one day*

Hi

Just wanted to say i have been a long time lurker on the site and have finally decided to register and post my first post on the forums....I'vd had
a long time interest in the NSX and i must say that this is my dream car that i *will* one day own lol. The closest thing to an NSX i own is a bunch of kyosho diecasts and some brochures of the NSX.

Ive only sat in a few NSXs and seen some up close but would one day hope to drive one or even be a passenger in one just for the experience.

Anyways just dropping by to say hi to everyone here have a nice day. :smile:

Will

Did you notice alot more nsx's in Toronto last weak?:cool:

Hey

lol no i actually didnt but im a bit further up north then in downtown T.O so i havent seen much nsx around last week.

Welcome! I was a long time lurker myself before i actually registered. I was fortunate to have a good friend who owned an Nsx and was able to give me a ride every time i had the craving :biggrin:.

One day u will look in your garage and smile just like me.:smile:

Great pics Doc; thanks. Oh and to the "lurker" - you've found a good site to hang on and a great car to wish for.

hey there

Its has been a long time dream i guess to own one of these amazing machines...and no doubt i will one day look in the garage and smile when i have my NSX lol...

In the mean time ill stick with my diecast nsx for now lol

nice to meet all of you on the board here ..maybe one day ill get to join in for the nsxpo festitivies. :smile:

azndc5: The good news for you is that no matter what your age or income, you will almost certainly have less wait to get your car than a lot of us had to do. I had to collect Kyoshos for 15 years, waiting for the price of the car to come down and my income come up before I could get one.
We're almost to the point where a high-schooler with a part-time job could get ahold of one(caveats about ins. and maint. duly noted).
What's your plan? Do you have bills or school or whatever to get out of the way first?
They've never been more affordable, so good luck.:smile:

I got the opportunity to ride in one once since one of my sister's highschool friend owns one, its good stuff.

I'll give you a ride in mine if I manage to buy one before you, or vice versa if you get one first lol.

BTW I got the brochure for 2002, its nice since its a brochure/ poster. I've had it up ever since I got it, pretty nice to see a yellow nsx on my wall every morning I wake up, even better if I have one parked on my driveway.

hello i just joined too, lucky for you that you got to sat in one at least, i have not even got to sit in one
i also plan on getting one but my dad wants me to study and not focus on cars
idk but i plan on getting one in the near future

I got the opportunity to ride in one once since one of my sister's highschool friend owns one, its good stuff.

I'll give you a ride in mine if I manage to buy one before you, or vice versa if you get one first lol.

BTW I got the brochure for 2002, its nice since its a brochure/ poster. I've had it up ever since I got it, pretty nice to see a yellow nsx on my wall every morning I wake up, even better if I have one parked on my driveway.

Hey there Andrew

yeah if you do manage to get your nsx before i do ...i would greatly appreciate a ride in it :smile:. I wishi i could fit an nsx into my budget but with a family and a new born just 3 months old i have to make do for a while i guess..but i told my wife that i will have to own an NSX one day its just one of those things on my to do list haha. In the mean time ill have to stick to my RSX type S and one day turn the R into an N lol

I still remember the first time i got to sit in one...i was driving with my gf at the time and i drove by a local dairy queen..and parked infront of the store was a nice red nsx all original and very clean...i drove by it but stopped suddenly and reversed my car and parked right beside it. But guess what the owner was sitting on the bench right infront of his car and saw me get out and look at his car...the next thing he did was he said Hi and threw me his keys and said go ahead sit inside of it...and we briefly chatted it up and i went on my way...pretty cool experience lol

Last edited:
Back